Chapter 10

Finn Harries

We walked into our room. I asked for a suite since we would be there for a little while. The room was really big and had a giant king sized bed, a huge bathroom, a big living room and a balcony. Bella looked amazed as she walked in dropping her suit cases on the floor before walking towards the balcony. 

"This is beautiful Finn. It must have costed a fortune!" She exclaimed looking around. 

"It was nothing. A friend of mine works here and I helped him with something once so he owed me." I explained.

"Oh." She walked over to the bed a laid down. Then she had a confused look on her face and sat up looking at me.

"Finn......" She started.

"Yeah?" I asked

"There's only one bed." I hadn't thought of that. I was only looking for a nice room but I guess the nicer rooms only have one bed. 

"Oh...yeah....sorry about that. I didn't realize....."

"Its fine." 

"I have reservations at a nice restraunt."

"So I have to wear something fancy?"

"Yup! I'll go change in the closet and you can take the bathroom."

"Ok." I walked to the large walk in closet. I pulled out my tuxedo and put it on adjusting my white tie. I fixed my hair in the full size mirror on the back of my door. I looked at my outfit before stepping out of the closet waiting for Bella to come out.

Bella Lawrence

I stood in the bathroom with my dress. I did make sure to pack some fancy clothing just in case which looks like a good thing. My dress was a light pink and flowy. It went to about knee length. My shoes matched my dress as a very light pink that almost looked like an off white. I had an over the shoulder purse that was off-white. I finished off my outfit with a thin infinite bracelet and a silver and gold heart necklace. I fixed my dark brown hair but left it down in its natural waves. I put a little bow in the back with some of my hair. I finished some of my makeup before stepping out of the bathroom. Finn was sitting on the couch on his phone and feet up on the coffee table. 

"Im ready!" I exclaimed smiling. He stood up fixing his tux. He looked really sharp. 

"Wow." He said looking at my outfit. "You clean up good." 

"Hey!" I laughed slapping his arm playfully.

"Im just kiding you always look beautiful." That comment made me start to blush. My face was burning like crazy. Finn just chuckled.

"Lets go?" I asked.

"Yes. Lets go." We walked out of the hotel and to the restraunt we were heading too. The restraunt was in a huge building made out of stone. It was a beautiful building and the inside was just as beautiful. 

"This is amazing." I said looking at all the tables and light fixtures. 

"Yeah. I came here once for a wedding party for my aunt. I thought you would like it." He replied.

"I do. I love it so much."  Then a guy who was dressed all fancy came over to us.

"Hello. Do you have a reservation?" The guy who was obviously the host said.

"Yes. We have a table for two. Reservation name under Finnigan Harries." Finn said blushing a little. 

"Oh yes. We have a table in the back of the banquet room as you requested."

"Yeah. Thanks." We followed the guy to the back. The guy gave us menu's before walking away. We sat down and I looked through the menu. The prices were so high! This place was so expensive .

"Do you know what you want?" Finn asked.

"Um....not sure...." I started glancing back at the menu. 

"Don't worry about the prices, Bella. I have taken care of." 

"Finn.....these are so expensive though." 

"I know. Remember my friend who gave us the room at the hotel? His brothers the manager." Finn leaned over the table whispering this. I started giggling which turned into a full on laughing fit. I have no clue why I thought it was so funny but I was nearly in tears. Then our waiter came. He was a tall guy who was pretty young. He had peircing blue-green eyes and dark brown to black hair. He looked so firmiliar. 

"Hello. My name is Sawyer and I'll be your waiter tonight." He had a deep raspy voice. He also was American

"Im sorry but....whats your last name?" I asked. He looked confused but answered my question.

"Hartman...." He trailed off. Now he was really familiar.

"Are you a Youtuber?" I asked.

"Was...." 

"I used to watch you all the time! Why did you stop?" 

"You can watch my last video to find out why. But anyway....can I get you any appitizers?" 

"Yes....we are going to do the single serve appitizers. I'll take the onion rings and maybe the bread sticks and sauce for the lady?" Finn ended in a question.

"That actually sounds really good." I agreed.

"I'll be back soon with that." Sawyer said walking off. Finn and carried on in random conversations. My phone buzzed with a text from my sister Jordyn.

FROM JORDYN :) 

Hey sis!!!!! havn't talked to you for ages!! 

TO JORDYN :) 

Right!!! How are you?

FROM JORDYN :)

Great!!! I got a boyfriend named Steven....mom doesn't approve but I think hes great! :)

TO JORDYN :)

Why doesnt mom approve???????? :(

FROM JORDYN :) 

Hes kind of......whats the word....punk......but how are you?

TO JORDYN :)

Actually on a date....im going to have to let you go

FROM JORDYN :)

you shouldve said something!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call soon!! Love ya!

I stuck my phone back in my purse and continued on conversations with Finn. Our food came back and we ate. My bread sticks were amazing. I forgot about te sauce so I went to go dunk my bread stick and stopped. In my sauce there was a note written in some kind of cheese. Its said:

GO OUT WITH ME?

I looked up at Finn and smiled. 

"Of course." I replied

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A/N:

There we go!!!!!!! :) :) :) 

My grandma is 1D af right now.....I showed her the FOUR album and she loved it.....she loves the 2 perfumes I have (Our Moment and You and I) and I showed her Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis' ice bucket challenge bucket video and she was litteraly in tears of laughter. Not sure about my grandma but she is defiantly going down the right road right now! :) :) Haha!

~Stay classy and watch Youtube!~