The Frog Brothers

The sun had finally gone down. We immediately flew out of the cave. They know we're after them.
"Let's pull a Santa on them!" I shouted. Dwayne nodded and went through the chimney. David went through a window with Marko and Paul motioned for me to follow him.
"I'm hiding in that bedroom, you hide in the kitchen." He pointed in the window. He broke inside and prepared for little shots who tried to kill Marko.

I could hear commotion from the living room.
"Run!" I could hear one of the boys yell. Lucky for me, they ran to me. Right when they ran in I jumped out and sprayed something at me that burnt through my skin. I let out a loud hiss. I grabbed them both by the collar. They screamed and struggled to get away.
"Hold still or it won't end well for you!" I threatened. I pushed them against the wall.
"Nice try. You really think it's a smart idea to fuck with vampires?" They didn't respond.
"You better run before I do something you won't like." I pushed them in the direction of the door. They ran through the door and right up the stairs.

Dwayne walked into the kitchen. He looked like he had been electrocuted.
"Are you okay!?" I asked.
"Yeah. The fuckers pushed me into a damn stereo." He said. I peeked into the living room. There was blood all over.
"How are you alive!?"
"I pushed myself off before it got to bad. I feel like shit." I was slightly shaking.
"Those boys are strong." I nodded in agreement. There were patches of skin missing from my hand.
"They have holy water." I told him.
"I know. They sprayed me right in the eyes." I stayed with Dwayne for a little while before hearing yelling from upstairs.

Paul's POV

The boys ran into the room. I jumped out from behind the door. They screamed.
"You tried to kill Marko!" I yelled. I grabbed their "weapons" and threw them to the ground.
"Yeah! You're next!" One of them yelled.
"No, you're next!" I pushed them into the bathroom. There was a bath of garlic and water. I grabbed them by the coat.
"Garlic don't work boys!"
"Try Holy water, death breath!" They yelled. I was splashed in the face with it. I screeched in pain as I tried to wipe my face.

Brooke's POV
I ran into the bathroom. Paul was hiding his face. He looked back down at the boys, panting. I grabbed them and growled. The rest of the boys came in.
"I'm kinda hungry. I haven't eaten anything in a while." I said casually. I threw one of the boys towards Marko and Dwayne. While I wasn't looking, the other one pushed me towards the bath. My body hit the water. I was pulled out immediately, but I could feel the water still on me burn through me. I screamed and Dwayne pulled my soaked coat off of me. Paul looked pissed. My vision blurred. The pain was to much. I closed my eyes and blacked out.

David's POV
Dwayne pulled Brooke's jacket off of her. Her skin looked torn and burnt. She wasn't conscious very long. I grabbed both of the boys. Paul yanked the smaller boy to him.
"You don't touch her!" He yelled.
"I'm sorry! We're done! Please let us go!" I snarled at them.
"We won't do it again!" Before they could blink, he pushed them out the door.
"If you tell anyone you're dead meat!" I yelled to them. I could hear them leave the house. Paul ran to Brooke. Dwayne was trying to dry her off the best he could.
"We need to rinse her off, now. The water is just gonna keep burning her." I said, my voice shakey. We were all badly injured, but not nearly as bad as Brooke. We can't lose her.