Some love for koopas

Nobody's point of view

It was a normal day in the koopa kingdom or at least that's what anyone could though. Today was the annual cake day. Its a day that was born 3 years ago when the youngest of the royalty family started to make a cake trying to make his father happy after another loss against his enemy. Soon after the 3 years old started in the kitchen his older brothers joined him one after the other. The result being a mess In the kitchen and a delicious vanilla cake making the king smile.

3 years later and the youngest of the koopa kids woke up happylie, it was one of the few days he got to spend a good time with his siblings without feeling left out. The 7 older were very close to one another but the youngest had big trouble fitting in the group and his little heart was just broken after each nightmare he had about his siblings hating him. As koopa prince and heir he must not show weakness therefore he didn't searched for comfort near his siblings but near his father each time. All this to say that each year the young boy was excited to reach this day.

The little koopa got up ,made his bed and took his plush of bowser in his arms before leaving his room. He skipped though the corridors smiling happylie. His smile flattened a little when he heard his siblings arguing in the play room. He maybe wasn't liked a lot by them but he really did loved them. He could never bear seeing any person of his family hurt especially his father or Larry or lemmy them being the smallest and weakest after him, and Roy was especially good at hurting them so hearing him argue wasn't the best.

Junior reached the door and opened it. This time it wasn't Ludwig in the middle of the fight but actually iggy. Iggy had one of his newest inventions under his arms and he was smirking proudly ignoring the glare of the pink bully near him. Larry looked at junior, him being the only one noticing the youngest at the door, he gave his only younger brother at the door a sorry look which junior didn't know weither it was just pity or actually a sorry look.

Larry told Ludwig about the red hair's arrival making the oldest of the bunch  look at the door. He putted a arm between the two fighting koopas saying " Guys stop!!" The two looked at him confused before looking where the oldest was pointing him. All 7 where soon looking at junior.

" huuuhhh.....what's happening?" Was the only question junior could let out. Soon enough lemmy rolled over to him looking quite sad and said " junior! It's horrible!! Iggy made another invention!!" To which the inventor answered "this time it will work!! I promise!!!" Junior just looked at the invention before asking "well what is it?" Wendy sigh looking away and said "iggy made a cake maker machine and no matter  how heartbreaking that is we can't say that it's a bad idea" Morton nodded agreeing with her "a cake maker machine?" the tallest of them all smiles putting his glasses on correctly and looking down at the machine. "This baby will make us our annual cake without making a mess in the kitchen and it will be better than our usual one!!".

Junior's heart broke at that moment yet again. It was one of the very few times a year that he didn't felt left out by the older 7 koopas. He felt tears leave his eyes but managed to keep them in so he wouldn't ridicule himself in front of the others. He looked down in shame upset that he wouldn't get any time with the olders and "o-oh...." was the only thing leaving his mouth as his lips was trembling. Junior slowly nods as before anyone could do anything he left the room as fast as his little legs could carry him.

Larry felt his eyes wetting just by seeing the look in the younger's eyes. He looked up at iggy with an angry look. Roy however was more extreme and quickly grabbed onto Iggy's arm and shouted to him " See?! I told you it would break his heart!!" However the tallest simply looked away holding onto the machine tighter to proud about it to care "that machine is amazing and king dad will actually be proud of us after this!!". Ludwig sigh pinching between his eyes disappointed and gave lemmy who loved that annual event too a sorry while the littlest just stared at the doorway trying hard not to cry as he was the one seeing junior's heart break. Wendy looked around not wanting to admit that she loved junior more than cleaning the kitchen after their mess. Morton got an idea that could bring a smile to the heir but was to hesitant of the others reaction to say it.