the best big brother part 1

From left to right: Ludwig,larry ,junior in the cage and roy.

In order from oldest to youngest they are:Ludwig: oldest and smartest and most seriousLemmy: second oldest,tiniest and love fun,balls,iggy and pranksRoy: the big bully big brother but secretly loves them

Ludwig: oldest and smartest and most serious
Lemmy: second oldest,tiniest and love fun,balls,iggy and pranks
Roy: the big bully big brother but secretly loves them.
Iggy: "lemmy's twin"(they just love eachother so much) tallest and crazy and smarts
Wendy: a girl. Literally a spoiled cliche big sister.
Morton: the dumb but really nice and strong one.
Larry: the cool one and really REALLY loves junior.
Junior: not really known as a koopaling , daddy's favourite, the youngest one of them all, the only real son from bowser.

Bowser Jr's point of view

I was peacefully painting in my own room before being startled by screams and gagging noises coming from the neighbouring room, it was the oldest koopalings room. Ludwig, lemmy, roy and iggy are sharing this room. I decided to go check on them since I also heard the others koopaling's screams. I opened the door to be meet with pure silence right after. I looked around to see panicking koopas covering larry, iggy, lemmy, morton and wendy who stared right back at me with eyes full of fear. In the middle of this whole stands Roy with his hands around a not good looking Ludwig's neck. "What are you guys doing?" I asked quietly more out of shock than out of curiosity. The only responds I got were useless "Junior!!""young lord bowser!" " we are sorry if we bothered you sir!!". Roy letted go of a gasping for hair Ludwig and looked at me suddenly smiling slowly advancing toward me. I shivered knowing what that man could do and heard a gasp and " Junior RUN!!" coming from larry behind me. Right as Roy reached me he slapped my back with an huge force that he didn't mean to made while laughing. " yo Chomp!! I gotta question for ya!" I looked up at him curious after coughing due to the slap. I know he can't hurt me, daddy would never allow that. "Outa all of us,who's the best big brother?"he asked me smirking. I raised an eyebrow giving my siblings a "seriously?" Look. That was such a stupid question to fight about. They all stared at me expectantly and so I answered " to my eyes, the best big brother I could ever have is Larry.".Everyone gasped apparently shocked as a koopa quickly went between me and roy under my confused look and Roy's glare but only to be pushed aside. He walked up to me and lifted me up by my bandana while I gulp in fear. Roy growled holding onto my bandana "what the hell dude??" He asked angry. Larry chuckled hidden behind three koopas " that's what I said!!". Ludwig sigh frowning "you should have known better roy, they are as close as Iggy and lemmy.". Roy snarled at him before looking up and down at me "alright champ." He said " but i want a proof!!" We all stared at him confused while he smirked holding tighter onto my bandana.
I looked at him confused and asked"a proof? Of what???". He smirked more
" that Larry is really the best big brother you have." Larry walked up to me from behind the koopas and tried to pull me down from the grip roy held while the others were starting to get curious about Roy's plan and when they asked the answer was more confusing "3 princes and 1 damsel in distress". I suddenly felt an huge pain at the back of my head and passed out the last words I've heard being " Oh my God!!no!Junior!!!"

*a few hours later*

I groan waking up in a cold place, that's all I could tell with that horrible headache...did Roy hit me to knock me out??-wait where even am I?!? Its definitely not the carpet of the bedroom. Laying on my back all I can see is shiny grey metal like (666) ceiling. I start hearing voices while the headache fades a bit. I growl sitting up to see Bars and my eyes slowly windeds with realisation,I AM IN A CAGE!! I look around for an opening before sighing desperately. Soon my headache finally allows me to concentrate on the voices. I follow their direction to see my siblings arguing. There is creepy vibes coming from this room and from Roy. Larry is right now an angry man screaming at said creepy man. Ludwig, as any oldest sibling, seems rather worried but determined. The other four are father behind them. Iggy and lemmy are both hugging tightly with a very obvious worried look. Morton,as always, isn't paying much attention as he is cooking meat in a lava pit nearby. Wendy, the one girl, Is filming it all,I do not know how she feels as always as she is a girl. However I now notice that they seem so small....but that's before I just noticed that I am far away, up in the air , ABOVE A LAVA PIT!! I got startled and of course just fell backward on my butt making the cage move earning the attentions of my siblings. Larry runs up to the edge of the pit staring right into my eyes with a worried look and a hint of determination and screams at me so I could hear " don't worry junior!! We'll save you!" I could only nods and sits down calming down.