Jessica

People sit down!! Everyone takes your seat! I'm about to tell you the story of Jessica!! 

But first let me ask you a question :why are my books very popular at the beginning and when I keep going the readers are going away? What am I doing wrong? 

.... 

Anyway, who is Jessica? Well it's me-well more like a part of me. 

Some of you may know but I CAN'T get angry. Literally can't. Only my brother can make me angry for some unknown reason. 

That's what I'm so good for people to takes anger out. I won't be able to be angry at them. I am scared of a tons of things and sad about a lot of things as well but never angry. 

BUT... Is everyone okay? Your seat are comfy? You need a drink ink or food? No? Okay. 

BUT I found something interesting about myself. 

*BOOM*:O

SPOOKY DRAWINGS! 

SPOOKY DRAWINGS! 

Well not that spooky but that is not what I would usually do because I'm the really "sweet" girl that loves flowers and love. 

Anyway the first time I seen that drawing after doing it I was shook and I was like "I couldn't have done it :o" bug then I had a flashback of me doing it. 

So I did it. 

And it happened many times again (my mom threw the drawings because it was in another drawing book I til'and especially for that and I finished the book.)

Anyway that's how Jessica was born!! 

I made Jessica basing from the drawings. 

Jessica is like my oc's evil twin sister. 

Look. 

That's Jessica drawn by a friend (because I can't find mine (I'll say that friend's name only if she wants))