the best big brother part 2

10 hours later
*still bowser junior's point of view*

I sighed worried staring at my siblings as they hurried around panicking. I felt as if i was a pig in a oven. I wept some sweat off my forehead as the lava burned my butt on the metal of the cage. The others managed to throw me some food a bit ago and they also threw me a bottle of water but i'll need to go to the bathroom soon, if i am not already roasted that is. I was thinking of what i could have said to my family if that was the case only to be pulled back to reality when i heard a splash so I looked back down. I was surprised , shocked even, Larry was SWIMMING IN LAVA to me with a big and large plank of metal. As koopas, lava doesn't kill us but it sure hurts as hell and I knew so since I knew since i fell once. Even Roy was surprised!! Larry smiled up at me his body on fire extremely burned. I yelled " ARE YOU CRAZY?!" in disbelief only getting a chuckle as an answer. At this point all the koopalings were pale only thinking about what daddy could do if he ever heard about it. Larry went onto the plank seeming satisfied with himself until I could barely see him due by the fact that he was almost right under me but that didn't made me any less agitated. His screams were failing to do that too actually they were doing the exact opposite of calming me down!! I looked back up at the edge of the pit to see that Roy disappeared along with the creepyness he brought in the room. Ludwig still looked rather calm but there was a big worried aura around him. Morton was stuck in a eating position the eyes winded. Wendy seemed to appreciate the spectacle as she was smiling behind her phone. Iggy's and Lemmy's attention seemed taken away and that's when I realized that Larry must have told them something since they were staring at him. " I NEED ONE BIG RED BALLOON PLEASE" was heard from under me as Larry shouted it to the littiest of the duo. Lemmy quickly spawned one of his balls and threw it at Larry. Right at that moment I saw something really fast from the corner of my eyes and I looked back up just in time to scream while the terror possessed my body while the sharp thing ,that I thought would hurt me, went right above the cage. My scream gained the seven koopaling's here attention. It became silent for a few seconds as nervousness has invaded the room before horror kicked in while everyone including me noticed the cage was falling. Tears started to leaving my eyes as I saw my short live going before my eyes most of the time being With my father or kamek the screams of terror would have been heard if it wasn't for me being in such a trans. When I reliesed that I was about to fall on Larry though I quickly went back to reality only to see a pink shadow getting closer to me faster than the sharp thing, soon a big hand with huge claws grabbed onto the bars and I could feel myself going backwards. I looked up and saw Roy holding onto my clown car with one hand, not gonna lie I am a tiny bit upset that it wasn't Larry who saved me,I mean he did jumped into the lava for me.... Roy putted me on my clown car still in the cage and sat on it. He smirked down at Larry who seemed disappointed in himself. Suddenly am idea striked me and I wasn't gonna wait before using it. I stared right at Larry while fake crying before screaming to him " Larry help me!!" He quickly responded to my call looking up at me worried making me smile inside "Larry save me, I've been kidnapped by a giant pink bully!!" Everyone stared at me in confusion and If I was crazy but I didn't care. "No chomp, Calm down it's just me." came from above me. I stared at Larry's eyes who slowly litted up as a smirk reached his lips " I am coming junior!! I'll save you!!" He placed the ball down on the metal plank and stepped back a bit, he ran to the ball and jumped on it flying over the pit toward us. I could hear Roy's swears from above me but I tried to remain serious while Larry ran after us. Soon enough Larry was right behind us and tried to reach for me asking " are you okay?? Did he hurt you??" I chuckled and shook my head smiling at how good he was in character and he smiled back happy that I was okay. He tried to grab onto the clown car but roy prevented it and tried to go upward as we reached near a cliff. Larry tried one last time jumping to me risking his life above he cliff. He almost failed but in one last second of hope I managed to jumped down onto a laying position, to slip my arm between the bars and to grab his hand sighing in relief feeling his scales against mine. I also heard him sigh in relief and I pulled him up until he could grab onto the bars with his other hand. I was so worried and real tears of stress appeared. He looked at me and his smile flattened and got onto the clown car's edge with his feet before cupping my cheek with one of his hand. When I calmed down he gestured to me to keep silent and I nodded. He grabbed his wand from his shell and used the blue fire from it to burn some bars. He bent every burned bars to the side until I could fit though. He gently pulled me out holding me by my waist making me blush a bit. Then as soon as land was close he jumped down holding me up with a arm under my knees so my chest was against his face. Then he putted me down and I was confused before seeing Roy landing behind Larry. He smirked turning around to face him and putted an arm in front of me to protect me. They were about to fight before being cut of my papa's roar. He walked to us glaring at Roy " What's happening here??" As soon as we explained everything to him his eyes turned to the same color as the lava that was under me not long ago and he grabbed onto Roy's arm " young man you're "grounded" " Roy wined but I was mostly surprised that he didn't get killed. Me and larry looked at eachother smiling happylie and he then hugged me tightly and protectively and that's when I really felt safe.