random oneshot

Recently ive been watching a lot of bowser junior because i find him cute. Now i have more ships.
Ive gotten inspired a lot by supermariologan and supermariorichie. In those oneshots the koopalings are not brothers they are none blood relatives but bowser and bowser junior the koopalings are adopted.
This oneshot has been inspired by supermariorichie!!

Larry/ bowser junior

To starts off imagine that pom pom was a little girl and that larry,junior and boom boom thinks that she's annoying. She gets upset and breaks the floor with a hammer because of something junior said (that's what inspired me in richies video, everything else in this is mine aside from the characters) bowser,as a punishment,made bowser junior,since he is the one who upseted her, fix the floor. Junior ended up hurt and cut and bruised because he got some trouble and went to school ahead the others. There the nurse rosalina helped junior and bandaged him while the others though he was late.

Larry: hey BoomBoom!!

Larry smiled and did the handshake he shares with junior and boomboom.
Boomboom smiled happylie, his sister right near him making herself look pretty while lemmy,Iggy and roy were near larry them being step brothers they were almost always together.

Boomboom: hey bud!! Where's little buddy junior??

Larry shrugged answering that he was probably late but that he was happy he didn't have to do the punishment junior did because he wouldn't have been able to sleep enough. Boomboom seemed rather worried.

Boomboom: I think you should have helped him a bit....you guys would have been faster....

Larry: mmmmhhhhh you're maybe right. Oh well....its to late now.

Iggy: that's not like you larry.

Lemmy: yeah you usually always do your best to help junior.

Roy: well usually junior doesn't fix a floor with ciment.

Everyone agreed and larry sighed feeling bad about abandoning junior with such a big task. However his though were cut off by the bell of the school ringing making everyone rushing in the school. Once all together (the school only had enough people for 1 class so they only all have one teacher and share the same classroom), they were surprised to see junior all bandaged up at the front. Larry was about to ask him what happened and if he was okay right has waluigi started the class.

After class toad invited everyone to a pool party so everyone ran after him leaving junior, to hurt to run and pompom,not interested since she is the only girl in town except for wendy who went shopping. To go back home together. Pom pom didn't like the silence never ending between them, she figured that  junior would like an apologise and so she did leaving junior in shock as pompom wasn't one to apologise, he let out a small smile but it was quickly  interrupted by a man dressed up in black stopping them. The man tries to grab pompom's arm but junior pushed her out of the way.

Junior: Pom pom run!!! Tell boomboom what happened!!

She could only obey as the man grabbed junior and covered his eyes.

*later*

Larry was home trying to do his homework,he was way to worried about junior to be able to write anything though, he yelped hearing his father screaming " What?!" at the TV. All of bowser's adoptive children ran to the living room to see their father shocked with some tears leaving his eyes. We looked at the TV  one after another to see pom pom in tears speaking to reporter daisy.