Chapter 29- We're moving!

OCTOBER
Gem's POV
"I don't get it," I stated as I kicked my legs whilst I sat on two cardboard boxes. "Why are we moving?"
"We don't have enough space for all of us, plus Orion, Hunter, Cal and Nash- also Pi's new baby. That's.. sixteen people and the new baby and Orion. We can't live here anymore," Taurus explained as he cleared out the cutlery drawer.
"But Ophi lives near us!" I whined.
"Gem, most of us travel to different places for our jobs. It's going to be separate houses so we don't live with each other and a different neighborhood but that doesn't change any relationships," Virgo said wisely from where she was feeding Nash with a milk bottle.
"Yeah I guess so," I mumbled.
"Hey guys, whoa what's going on here?" A familiar deep voice with a slight Irish twang asked from the doorway.
"Scorpi!!" I jumped off the boxes to hug the boy.
"Ow! Gem! That hurts!" He pushed me away.
"You're hurt! What happened? Why are you home early?" I started asking him questions.
"Gem. I'm fine, I just got hit with some shrapnel," he said.
"Oh come in! We're moving house!" I rushed out the way.
"Hey man," Taurus waved from where he was standing behind the cutlery drawer.
"Hey scorp, yes Nash that's your uncle Scorpio," Virgo cooed at the baby when he started to fuss.
"You had your kid I see. Hi baby," he looked over Virgo's shoulder at the blonde baby.
"This is Nash," she said proudly.
"Where's Can and Hunter?" Scorp straightened.
"They went on a walk with Pisces and Cal," I answered. "You can start packing your things up though!" I added.
He looked at me. "I have one arm, plus a load of bandages around my side. You think I can put stuff in boxes and lean over?"
"Good point. Clear up small objects!" I said.
"Okay. I'm assuming there's already boxes in my room,"
I nodded affirmatively.
He left afterwards, going upstairs.

"Hey guys. How was your walk?" Aqua waved as two of our three mothers walked into  the house.
"Good," cancer answered as she took Hunter out of his stroller.
"He's so big! Aren't you?" I seized her one year and three months old son.
"I need to put his stuff away in a box, can you look after him while I go upstairs?" Cancer asked as she picked up a bag from the stroller.
"Sure," I smirked slightly.
She's gonna get a heart attack.

No one's POV
Cancer walked into hers and Scorpio's bedroom when suddenly something grabbed her waist and hugged her tightly.
"Scorpio?" She gaped at her husband.
"Yeah hi. I came home... I got hit with shrapnel," he let her go with his working arm and stepped back.
"What injuries do you have? Apart from your arm?" She asked, going into nurse mode.
"Just some cuts around my torso," he lifted his shirt to reveal the bandages.

Gem's POV
"Hey Ter. So we're moving home then huh? Well actually, you're gonna have your own house with your parents, and I'm going to have my own home, mini and cap I don't know, they need to tell each other they love each other then maybe they'll move in together. If not Mini will live with me," I started rambling. He giggled and hopped my nose with a small finger.
"CANCER! CAN I HAVE YOUR SON?" I yelled.
"NO YOU CAN'T!" Scorpio shouted in return.
"Dada!" Hunter squealed.
Scorpio and Cancer came downstairs and Hunter reached out for his father.
This was good. We're going into the same neighbourhood, but different houses.
I think we need time just with our growing families and our other halves.
Well not me, I'm suing the others for custody of Orion.

And that's a wrap! This book is done, and time for the (probably) last book in this unexpected trilogy.
The last one.. I need to think of a name and front cover so if any ideas comment.
Hope you loved this book!