Chapter 19- get me out of here

JANUARY
Leo's POV
"Hey kid," I was babysitting Hunter today, everyone else was at work and Scorpio was sleeping upstairs.
He smiled toothily at me.
"Oh hey Orion," the cat had come prowling over.
Hunter stroked his back, giggling.
I put hunter down on the sofa next to Orion.
"I'll get you your cat," I decided, standing up. I heard a meow and giggle in response.
I went upstairs and looked into Scorpio's room. He was awake and looking at the ceiling. He turned when he heard my footsteps. "Get me out of here. Where's my son?" He raised a menacing eyebrow.
"Downstairs with Orion," I answered.
"He's six months old and you left him with a ten month old cat?" Scorpio said.
"When you put it like that..." I trailed off.
"Please get me up. And I won't tell Cancer," he said.
"And you're not going to kill me?" I asked hopefully.
"Just get me downstairs before my son falls off the sofa with the cat," scorpio said vaguely.
"Okay okay," I quickly went over and helped him move off the bed.
He stood up and groaned, clutching his side. I put his uninjured arm around my shoulders and eased him downstairs to wear Orion was sleeping on Hunter's lap while the baby stroked his head.
Hunter looked up when we came in, his grin widened when he saw his father.
"Hey little guy," I set Scorpio down next to Hunter.
I picked up Orion off hunter so scorpio could pick him up.
"Come on you. I bet you're hungry," I told the cat as he meowed at me.

"LEO CLINON!" I looked up from where I was reading 'Tabby McTat' to Hunter. Scorpio had fallen asleep.
Virgo has just come in and looked very angry.
"Hey V," I said nervously.
"Why is scorpio downstairs?" She asked.
"He's scary," I answered.
Instead of getting more annoyed, she started laughing.
"Leo you're 24 years old and you're afraid of a bed bound father?" She giggled.
"He's a soldier and knows how to hold a sword!" I argued.
She continued laughing.
"Shut up," I grumbled, hiding my face.
She continued giggling, but then she doubled over clutching her head.
I put down hunter and ran over.
"V are you okay?" I asked, eyes wide.
"I- I don't know," she mumbled.
"Are you in any pain?" I asked.
"I have a headache and I'm feeling a bit dizzy but the kids were being loud," she dismissed.
"You're going upstairs to rest and Cance can look at you when she comes home," I decided.
"Fine. No sugar for any of you. I will be checking the sweet cupboard," she warned before going upstairs.