Chapter 5- happy tears

NOVEMBER
Cancer's POV
"There's someone who wants to see you," one of my colleagues, Lyra, called as I exited a ward.
"Who?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Well he said he knows you and would rather you look after him then a stranger," she said as I fell into step with her.
"I'll see him then I'm meeting up with Mini for a scan," I said. Then I saw my friend.

"You're a complete and utter stupid-,"
"Yeah thanks,"
"What did you do?" I furrowed my eyebrows as cap followed me to the x-ray room.
"Well Scorpio was talking about how weird you've been acting since we met Ophi, and then I fell down the stairs and I think I broke my wrist," he said.
"I've been acting weird?" I stopped and he crashed into me.
"Can you've been getting angry over nothing and throwing up, no offense or anything but that's not considered normal," he said.
I hit back a snarky reply. "Whatever's going on just tell him. He'll be deployed again in five to seven months," he said.
"Here we are," I opened the x-ray room door and ushered him inside.

"Can I'm here I can't wait to see- cap what did you do?" Mini strolled over as cap exited the plaster room with a plaster cast and sling around his arm.
"I fell down the stairs," he grumbled. Mini snorted. "I'll draw something on it for you," she said and found a purple sharpie in her pocket then wrote 'ꪗꪮꪊ ꪑꪖꪗ ᥇ꫀ ꪖꪀ 𝓲ᦔ𝓲ꪮ𝓽 ᥇ꪊ𝓽 ᧁꫀ𝓽 ᭙ꫀꪶꪶ 𝘴ꪮꪮꪀ- ꪑ𝓲ꪀ𝓲'
"Aw that's nice of you," he said sarcastically as he read the comment.
"So why are you here anyways?" He changed the subject.
"I wanted to get lunch with Can," she said.
"It's 2pm,"
"Coffee if you're being specific,"
"Right. I'll be going. Need to assure Scorpio is wasn't his fault- even though he probably doesn't care. See you guys later!" He left us in the waiting area.
"Whoa. You need to start telling people. Aqua, Gem, Pi and Leo know, and that's before your boyfriend-hopefully-going-to-be-soon-fiancé-then-husband,"
"Shut up. We're not ready to get married. Not yet," I rolled my eyes.
"But you are ready to have a kid?"
"That- that wasn't planned!" I went red.
She grinned.

"When you going to do it Lee?" Sag asked as we prepared dinner that night, Leo was In the kitchen with us playing with a yo-yo.
"I dunno. I don't even know how to do it yet," he groaned.
"Just do what you think she's appreciate. We'll all hide in some bushes and Aqua will get it in a photo," I said calmly. "Ow," I hissed as I accidentally cut my finger with a knife.
"You okay?" Sag looked up from the stove.
I sucked my finger then looked at it. It wasn't a big cut. "I'll just get a plaster. Leo, since you're not doing anything, can you get me one?" I asked.
He shrugged and hopped off the counter.
"I'll do it in a park surrounded by trees. On a bridge over a lake maybe. That's romantic," Leo was babbling as he put the plaster on my finger.
"I'd think she'd appreciate it, she loves nature that girl," Sag grinned.
"Yeah," I agreed.
"Maybe I'll ask aqua to capture the scene. She's good at that," he continued to babble. "That's if she says yes of course-,"
"Leo. Relax. She'll say yes," sagittarius put a hand on his arm. Leo stopped visibly shaking. "How do you know that?"
"Duh it's so obvious. She caught the flowers at the wedding, and, pi has told us on numerous occasions Virgo wants to get married to you," I rolled my eyes.
"Okay," Leo stopped looking terrified.
"Atta boy. When are you gonna do it?" Sagittarius clapped him on the back.
"Tomorrow, the day after, I don't know," Leo mumbled.
"Well it's December soon, and even though this is England, there's gonna be snow. I reckon you do it when it starts snowing," I suggested. Leo's eyes lit up. "OMG YES THANK YOU!" He squealed then ran out the room. Scorpio slinked in afterwards. "Can... can we talk?" He asked awkwardly. Sagittarius got the hint and rushed out the kitchen, closing the door behind him. "W- why do you want to talk?" I stuttered. Scorpio gave me a 'stop playing dumb' look and I breathed out.
"Okay. I know I've been acting weird lately," I started. Scorpio scoffed and I glared at him. "It's the perks of being hormonal and nauseous and worrying about your boyfriend because he's in the army and you're pregnant!" I screeched. Then I clapped a hand to my mouth. Well, shoot.
Scorpio's angry (ish) expression melted and he grinned widely.
"You're pregnant?" He asked goofily.
I nodded. "We're having a baby?"
I nodded again. He started laughing and picked me into the air and twirled me around. "A- are you crying?" I blinked back my own tears.
"Happy tears happy tears," Scorp assured me.