Rewritten chapter 5 - Can't catch a break

Start from the beginning

I spend a moment to look around, mainly making sure Port won't catch me sleeping, then lay my head on the desk. I feel Silver rest her head on my shoulder a moment later. That's weird, didn't take her for the affectionate type.

?: "Sleep"

Yeah, i'm doing th- Wait, who said that? 

I open my eyes and see nothing. Am I in a void again!? I've had enough of voids and falling already. I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I try to turn around to see whos there but I find out that I can't move at all.

The footsteps keep going until they stop right behind me. Nothing happens for a moment but then pain runs through every inch of my body as a sword is stabbed through my chest. The sword glows for a moment and then I start to feel it draining something from me.

[- 1000 hp]

[Warning: You have been stabbed by a soul stealing sword. Your hp will be drained and your power will be added to the blade]

Oh well that's just fucking great! I watch as this creep walks around me and grins down at me. His skin is pure white with some purple marks on his face. He also has black shoulder length hair which fades into a pinkish red at the ends. He has writing in his eyes but I can't make out what it says.

E: "Hello, aren't you just adorably pathetic. You may call me Enmu and i'm here on a mission to kill you. My master has powered up my abilities and allowed me full control over the dream dimensions, all so I can kill you. You've been gathering power too quickly for my masters liking. Now be good and die quickly"

He just stares at me with a sadistic expression while I try to figure a way out of this. None of my current skills are gonna help so maybe my silver eyes can help out. We're in a void so theres no light for me to absorb and even then what would more mana do for me?

My light absorbtion works by poking a hole in my mana pool to drag any light inside and convert it to mana. Maybe I could try and reverse the concept to make my own light?

Ah screw it, at best I somehow kill this freak and at worst I die anyway. I focus on my mana and guide it towards my eyes. I focus on the silver magic that's flowing from my eyes and use it as a filter to turn my mana into silver magic. I may have used too much mana considering the entire void was filled with light the second I did so. Well light and screams of pain from Enmu. He's rolls around on the ground screaming in pain as he's burned.

E: "It burns, master it burns! You said I would be safe from the sun but i'm burning!"

[- 9000 mp]

[You have filled this domain with your own light making you the new owner]

[New skill {Dimension open}]

[New skill {Dimension take over}]

[New skill {light flare}]

I took over this place? Well that explains why the place is filled with light now, kinda hurts my eyes though. I quickly pull the sword out of my chest and throw it to the side. That's much better wonder why i'm not bleeding out though.

[This is the dream dimension, reality works differently here. Anyway ya gotta do one last thing before you've truly taken control of the dimension]

Oh right. I walk over to Enmu and stare down at him with hate as I raise Rebellion and slice off his head.  I expect him to die quickly but instead he slowly disintegrates while cursing everything I know and love.

E: "You bastard! My master will avenge me! He will make you watch as he kills every single person you love before erasing you from existense itself!"

I give him a smug smirk as he finally dies. That was anticlimactic, I only had to use one move after all. I had more trouble in initiation than I did with that guy.