Rewritten chapter 5 - Can't catch a break

Mulai dari awal

Y: "Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff"

(Y): "Oh look at that, Yang using common sense. You don't see that every day"

R: "Or we could ditch the beds and replace them with bunk beds!"

(Y): "And theres Ruby to bring to bring down the group"

W: "That sounds incredibly dangerous"

(Y): "Last time she tried it I ended up getting crushed under her bed. I still haven't forgiven her"

Y: "Bro, stop being a nerd and admit it sounds awesome"

B: "It does seem efficient"

(Y): "Well it won't be me getting crushed so sure, go for it"

They get to work on the beds, Ruby using rope and Blake using books, while me and Silver continue to just watch.

S: "Are all the humans of this age so foolish?"

(Y): "Most of them, yeah"

S: "Then my time here will be interesting" 

I let out a hum as RWBY finishes up their beds. They are held up by ropes, books and a lot of hope. Well good thing they have their aura, those beds would probably kill a normal person.

R: "Alright our next order of business is... classes"

Going to school again will be weird. In my last life I got bullied to death, at least thats the short version, and in this life all I remember is people trying to make friends with me to bang Yang. I guess it can't get too much worse than that.

R: "Now we have a few classes together today, at nine we've g-"

W: "What, did you say nine o clock!?"

R: "Uh"

W: "It's eight fifty five, you dunce!"

She runs out the door and we all watch as she does so. Wait, did she say we only have five minutes to get to class?

(Y): "Well, ain't that a b-"

Ruby pushes me out the way as she runs after Weiss. I look across the hall to see JNPR watching them run off too.

J: "Class?"

(Y): "yep"

J: "We're gonna be late!"

JNPR falls over themselves then runs towards class too. Welp it'd leave a bad impression to be bad for my first day of class. I run after them and catch up to them as they run through the courtyard. 

(Y): "Morning Jaune"

J: "Bit busy!"

(Y): "Yeah, fair enough"

We barely make it on time, Silver was somehow already there though. I sit next to her as class starts. Turns out our teacher for this lecture is professor Port and he just doesn't shut up. He hasn't stopped talking since we got here!

S: "This old fool certainly has a large amount of tales to tell"

(Y): "Wish he could tell them in a way that doesn't put me to sleep though"

S: "You should be listening. Boring or not, he has a large amount of knowledge that I expect you to remember and take advantage of"

(Y): "Yeah but damn he just keeps going and going and going. How long has class been going on for?"

S: "Five minutes"

(Y): "Yeah, i'm gonna take a nap"

S: "I shall allow for now"