26. PBPG Mishap*

Începe de la început

But not in the way you do.

But the truth is I don't love you. I shouldn't love you and you shouldn't love me back. Our relationship would never work under the circumstances we're both in. It's a hard thing to accept but that's a part of reality.

As I leave Imuwa, I have intentions of never ever coming back. I hope you'll be well and I know you'll do your best in Imuwa without me.

Always be happy and positive. I never want you to think so badly.

I will always care for you. I will always love you, Lim Penny.

With much love,

Seojoon.

Penny didn't realize how much tears ran down her cheeks.

She couldn't process the fact that he was gone. That this letter was her final letter from him, and it contained the raw truth that he will never love her as she loved him.

Her years spent loving him were down the drain, vanished, disposed of, completely and utterly useless.

She couldn't accept it. She refused to accept that he left. Maybe he was just joking. Maybe he just wanted to prank her. Maybe he's home with his mom, waiting for her to come running into his arms. Maybe that's it.

Without thinking, Penny bolted out of her house with Halmeoni calling for her. But she didn't want to hear her grandmother. She wanted to hear Seojoon.

She didn't care if she didn't wash her face or brushed her teeth. She needed to see Seojoon.

She charged down the street to go to his house but not without passing Jimin's house. Jimin was outside, throwing trash in their trash can for the people to come and take it for the week. His eyes spotted a frantic Penny red and crying as she ran up to Seojoon's front door, knocking in a hurry.

"Pen..." Jimin called out but she didn't hear. She was too busy knocking. So the concerned boy decided to watch inquisitively.

After knocking for quite some time, the door opened. But it was his mom and not Seojoon.

"Penny, dear, what's wrong?" Seojoon's mom asked. "Why are you crying?"

She inhaled deeply to fight the tears forcing their way out of her, "W-where's Seojoon Oppa?"

His mom frowned as she rubbed the girl's shoulder in some form of comfort, "Dear, did he not tell you? He left Imuwa."

"Hyung left?" Jimin whispered to himself as his jaw dropped.

"No, he told me...through a letter." Penny forced a grin at his mom. "But like why? Why didn't he say goodbye?"

"Oh, dear..." His mom fidgeted her fingers. "I-I'm not too sure...I only found out early in the morning. He left with Yoongi."

"Yoongi Oppa?" She asked. "Oh, okay. Thank you. I'm sorry. Lemme just—" Penny dashed away from her as she pulled out her phone, trying to call both of them.

"Penny..." Jimin followed his distraught friend who just kept walking down the street.

She called. Voicemail. She called again. Voicemail again. Each call from Seojoon went straight to voicemail. So she tried texting him but her messages could not be delivered. She then realized that he blocked her.

She called Yoongi and he answered. But when she asked about Seojoon, it wasn't exactly the answer she wanted.

"Seojoon wants some time away and that includes me too. I'm sorry he didn't tell you but he said it was the best thing to do."