scary incidents

A/n:so this is an horror story or is that you can even say it.i hope you will like it. The chapters maybe a little bit big from my other stories as it only have like 3 chapters. So it happens in one night.

Please vote and comments if you like it.they will give me support.

3054 words along with this.

Yn's pov
I was sitting on my bed hopelessly knowing that i can't do anything without living here.this all is eunwoo's fault. If he didn't force me i don't have to come here!!!.

After coming here he suddenly starts to act a little bit strange. He really didn't pay attention to me the whole day.then he took picture of all the exhibitions in main hall.mostly i take photo of everything. He also says he likes elegant things when all the time we both liked cute furniture. And buying elegant things is my taste.i was dozing on my thought when suddenly cold air started to blow from behind. I look at behind tiredly. I just wanna sleep now.i saw the window was open and cold fresh air of winter is coming. But i don't like it.the atmosphere is too cold.

Philippines can be unbelievable sometimes. But i still like it.

I stand up and went towards the window. The cold breeze was hitting my face and my hair was flying a little

 The cold breeze was hitting my face and my hair was flying a little

i was going to shut the window but i like the air so i keep it open.i was looking at here and there outside the window. There was a beautiful garden in the backyard.

Ehh!! The owner have different taste

Ehh!! The owner have different taste.he or she maybe likes both elegant and cute concept.i was looking at the garden when someone opens the door. I hear the cracking sound and look at front. I saw eunwoo smiling at me......

 I saw eunwoo smiling at me