•Chapter 1: kidnaped

Hey name is seuni,18years old, i'm a girl who likes to shop,to sing,listen to music and i practically get everything i want.
Others say i'm spoiled...i just say i'm loved! *smirks*
Dad? He's the director of YG entertainment
Mom? Famous model
Me? Just a teenage girl, who goes at school like everyone else, but since my parents are famous i have a lot of friends but 3/4 of them are just fans...I don't even know who are the real "friends", maybe they're just using me to get something from me...albums,posters,pictures.... I'm use to it...

They say i'm a brat, well ok then.
I guess i'm a little bit...over, you know what i mean.
But i wouldn't call myself a brat.

Like always i have to go to school.

I arrived in front of my school and it's the same routine...people run to get closer to me...and my limousine.

"Heyy seuni!" My best friend mina said

"Hey" i smiled

"Seuni! Seuni!! Did you talk to any idols?!?" A girl i don't know screamed

"What's with that stupid question of course i did" i said taking of my sun glasses. I actually have some numbers of idols on my phone but i don't use them often cause they're busy and all.

"Wooow you're so lucky!!" She said

We went to class and like always it's B-O-R-I-N-G, boring!

Aishhhh i was thinking about mom and dad....it's really awesome that their like sups famous but....i practically never get to see them...the last time i spend a day with my parents was when i was 7years old....please..i'm 18
I actually live alone...and nobody knows... They just think being the daughter of famous people is cool but it's really.....bad...i just show them that i'm happy and all but i'm not... Money can't replace the love of parents...

"Seuni! Listen to the lesson pls! It doesn't mean that your parents are famous that you will have special treatment" The teacher said

"what does that mean? " i ask confused

"Your not a princess my dear" she smirked

I wanted to smack her face and kill her so that she'll never see the light of day again!!...But no! I can't or my parents will suffer the consequence...news,tv,blog...
That's the thing about having famous parents...you can't do anything embarrassing...it's hard really....

After class, like always i wait for the limousine to come but it didn't today.... I called my chauffeur.. but nothing....heck! I don't live to far from here i decided to walk.

I put my earphones and started walking...
I was looking at my left then at my right, i never notice how beautiful it was here. I started living alone at the age of 10...pretty scary uh? Yupp but i have no choice... I don't even know if they care about me...probably not.. They never contacted me for 5 years!! Why would they start now?

I got lost in my thoughts then i bumped into a pol...great!

"Ouchh! It hurts!" I said rubbing my forehead

I continued walking when i had a stranger feeling...like someone or something was following me...i got scared and started walking faster wishing not bumping into a pol again..then somebody pulled me and put his/her hand over my mouth so that nobody would be able to hear me scream. He/she carried my into a black van.

When i was blindfold and a little bit sleepy i heard some voices

"Is this her??seuni??"

"Yup"

"Good job guys"

"She's kinda cute"

"Yaa! Don't let her fool you! She's a brat. Everyone knows it"

"Is this the right thing to do?

"Yupp well mission accomplish let's get back to the...."

Than nothing...everything went black.
Who are these people??
Why are they taking me??
Did i do something wrong??

~~~~~~~aigooooo okayy so this is the first chapter!! Hope you like it😁~~~~~~