Chapter 25: Marry me?

[Seuni's POV]

It's has been 4 years now since bambam's accident happened. Their group became a great hit! GOT7 is now one of the most famous Kpop group! That's the thing, Bambam and the boys are busier then 4 yeas ago. So i actually live with Yunji and her sisters, they told me i shouldn't be alone so they took me in. We're adults now, i'm 22 and Bambam is 23. Yunji is sad too because she can't see JB as often as before.
Well that's life.

"Seuni-ah! What are we going to do today? It's vacation and we're here at home" she pouted sitting down on our brand new couch.

"I know, but don't forget your sisters are here too, we can't leave them alone" i giggled

"Yes you can" Sami suddenly appeared

"Yeah unnies! We're 10 and 11, we can take care of ourselves" Lea said winking at me.

"We'll think about it first" i smiled

"Oh come on Seuni! They're right! Let's go have fun!" Yunji said.

I wasn't sure about leaving the two kids at home alone but they won't do anything bad...right?

"Fine!" I finally gave up.

"I know exactly were we can go"

"Were? It's like 8pm"

"Trust me, just go change into a dress and just go make yourself beautiful!!! Well more beautiful than you're already are." She said running into her closet looking for a dress to wear.

"We aren't going clubbing right?" I laughed

"Ani! Ani! Just trust me!" She winked

"Fine, i trust you!"

Were is this silly girl taking me again.

[Bambam's POV]

Today i'm flying back to Korea! I'm so exited but nervous. I'm glad our Asia tour is finished! I can spend time with my bunny and the boys. The boys told me it was the best moment to ask her. I love her so much! My palms are sweating just thinking about how i'm going to ask her.

"Hey, don't be nervous! Yunji told me she prepared everything." JB patted my back.

"Yeah hyung! It's the right time, so don't mess it up" Yugyeom giggled

"Thanks Yugyeom, really helps" i rolled my eyes.

"Come one Bambam! It's your day!" Jackson winked.

After a arriving in Korea we immediately went to the dorm, so i can prepare myself. I put on a black suit and did my hair. It has been months, even a year that i didn't see her. I miss her so much but after this, nothing could break us apart.

"Ready Bambam?" Mark entered all dressed up

"Yup" i took a deep breath.

"Remember the first day you told me about you liking Seuni?" He looked at me smiling.

"Yeah, i told you i'll just let JB take her but you said i shouldn't" i giggled

"And?" He raised his eyebrows

"And you were right Mark Tuan. You were right" i smiled.

"Guys! Let's go! We have to arrive there before the girls." Younjae screamed.

"Coming" me and Mark said before getting out of the room.

We took the car and drive to were we were suppose to meet the girls.
We arrived to a kind of park?
Wait a minute, this is the park Seuni and i used to go when we were little. How did they know?