Chapter 22: Escape

[Seuni's POV]

Today was the day i had to escape. Sehun put fake blood on my t-shirt and he called my dad.

"Hope this works" he said as we wait for my dad to come.

"I hope too"

Suddenly the door opened and my dad immediately came closer.

"What did she do?" He said coldly

"She couldn't handle it anymore, so she took a knife and..." Sehun pretended to be shocked.

"I see, the ambulance is outside, help me to get her there" he said as Sehun nodded.

We started getting closer to the door, the sun was on my face. It felt so great breathing the fresh air.
I saw Sehun winking at me.
Then i got off the grip of my dad and started running.
I was so worried, i started searching for GOT7s van. Then i saw them, waving at me. I missed them so much.
I was going near the van when i saw a car driving so fast heading for my direction. Is this gonna happen again.

"Seuni!!!!!!!!!" I heard screaming.

Then something hit me...

But it wasn't the car.

[Bambam's POV]

We were all worried this plan wouldn't work. We were patiently waiting for Seuni to show up.

"Where is she!!?" Jackson said looking at his watch.

"Yaa jackson! Can't you wait!" JR scolded him.

"Oooh! There she is!" Mark pointed.

"Bambam..." Yunji blurred out

"What?"

"Car..."

"What?? Yunji what are you saying!"

"Car!!" She pointed at a car getting closer and closer to where Seuni is.

"Seuni!!!!!!" I screamed

I can't let this happen, not again, never.
I ran and ran. My tears started falling, i heard the boys running after me.

Then i pushed Seuni off....

Then nothing....everything went black.

"Bambam!!" Is the last thing i heard.

[Seuni's dad's POV]

When my daughter got off my grip, i immediately run to find her. It's not that i don't want her to be happy. I just think that boy isn't right for her.
I was running when i saw her waving at them. I was going to stop her when i saw a car was going to hit my daughter.

I saw Bambam running and running until he reaches my daughter and pushes her off the way... The he got it by the car.

I saw them gathering around him and crying. Seuni looked at me with disgust.

I immediately called the ambulance.

"It's all your fault!!" She yelled at me.

I was out of words..i couldn't express what i saw... Bambam sacrificing his life for my daughter's.

"Mianhae--" i blurred out.

"If you didn't stop me!!! If you would have just let me be with him!!! Nothing like this would have happened!!" She said punching my chest.

"I'm so sorry...--" i cried.

------after 2 hours-----

[Seuni's POV]

After the accident, GOT7, yunji and i went to the hospital. I was hugging Yunji.

"It's gonna be ok Seuni..." She cried.

"It's my fault....if i just stayed there and--"

"And never see bambam again? No Seuni it's not your fault. You wanted to see Bambam again and he did too. This was just an accident, don't blame yourself for it" JB said

"JBs right, we just have to pray. hyung is a fighter, he'll make it."
Yugyeom said giving me a weak smile.

After a few hours the doctor came by to us.

"Are you his family?" He ask.

We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Bambam is in a critical condition, but he's gonna be alright. He just have to fight a little bit" he smiled

"Thank you" we all bowed overwhelmed

We went in the room where Bambam was. Some of the boys and Yunji sat on the mini couch and i just took a chair and sat beside his bed. The boys couldn't stop crying.
Mark was breaking stuff and jackson was trying to calm him down. Yugyeom and youngjae were crying so much and JR was so worried he was punching the walls. JB? He was crying his heart out while Yunji was trying to comfort him.

"Mark calm down!" Jackson cried

"No!!...no..." He cried falling on his knees.

"It's gonna be alright jagiya" Yunji cried rubbing JB's back.

"JR! Stop you're gonna hurt yourself if you continue punching that freaking wall!!" Youngjae cried

"I don't freaking care!!!" He punched so hard he started bleeding and having bruises.

"Mianhae hyung....i was such a brat to you!" Yugyeom pulled his hair while bursting into tears.

I was there on my chair, wishing this was all a bad dream. Unfortunately it wasn't, this tragedy was really happening. Our world was all falling apart.

"Bambam-ssi...you're gonna wake up right..." I said caressing his face while tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I love you bambam..." I kissed him

~~~omg why!!! Why am i even writing things like this!! Why bambam!! I'm suffering so much right now!!😭😭😭 Well hope you liked it!! Next chapter go!~~~~