Chapter 17: meeting?

[JB's POV]

Today was a sunny day, so i decided to go and take a walk. Just to help me stop thinking about Seuni, it's obvious that she doesn't feel the same way...
I got out of the house and though about were i could go.

"The park?.. Yeah why not"

I headed to the park, enjoying the view.
I was walking in the park, looking around, children playing, couples holding hand.
I was lost in my thoughts, when i suddenly bumped into someone and made her fall, with all her stuff.

"Omg, i'm really sorry" i said helping her get up.

"It's fine, good thing i didn't wear something expensive." She giggled.

Suddenly our eyes met.

"Hey, i'm JB." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Nice to meet you JB, i'm Yunji" she smiled.

"Pretty name" i said

"Thanks" she blushed.

"Ummm...do you want to take a drink with me? I mean, if you have nothing to do" i smiled

"Sure, just promise me you're not some kind of crazy dude that will try to kill me or something." She laughed

"Ani, just a normal guy"

"Great, let's go then."

"Kaja"

----after a few hours spend with her----

"It was an interesting day" i smiled

"It was"

"Umm...so do you probably wanna go out sometime? I mean...again"

"That would be an awesome idea." She said blushing looking down

"Great so umm, here's my number" she wrote my number on her phone.

"Great, umm...so talk to you later?" She said

"Yeah, i would love too" i said shyly

"Great, umm bye" she said leaving

"Bye" i waved.

Yunji, Yunji,Yunji... I kept hearing that name in my head.
I decided it was time to go home.
15min of walking and i arrived in front of our house.

"I'm home!" I screamed closing the door behind me.

"Hey! How was your day?" JR ask while they all watch TV.

"Wonderfull" i smiled like an idiot sitting next to them.

"Is he ok?" Jackson whispered

"I think he's sick, don't you?" Yugyeom giggled

"Yaaa! What happened to you?" Mark laughed at how dumb i look right now.

"People fall in love in mysterious ways..." I said completely lost in my thoughts

"Ok, so that means he fell in love" Seuni giggled.

"Jinjja hyung!!? What's her name" bambam ask surprised.

"Yunji....Yunji....Yunji..."

"He's crazy" youngjae laughed

"Crazy in love" i added.

[Bambam's POV]

"Yunji....Yunji....Yunji..." He said

Yes! If JB fell in love with that so called Yunji. That means, Seuni can be with me! Finally!

"Hyung? Does that mean.."

"Yup you can" he winked at me.

I smiled like an idiot, finally no more competition, no more war between me and hyung.

I saw Seuni's face when JB told us he was in love with Yunji. I think she's kinda happy about it. So does that mean she likes me more?

"I got a message!" JB jumped

"Yunji?" Seuni giggled

"Yes!!!" He screamed like a girl.

"Ya hyung! Stop acting like that! It's weird" jackson blurred out looking at JB disgust.

"Ya oppa, let him, i kinda think it's cute seeing a guy act like that for a girl." Seuni giggled.

"Yeah let him live" i patted jackson's back.

[Seuni's POV]

So JB fell in love with some girl named Yunji. I'm happy for him, it's incredible how fast he forgot me though. Well that's love, makes you blind!

So if JB doesn't like me anymore...does that mean Bambam is the only one who likes me now.

The thing is, i don't know what i feel for Bambam. I don't know if it's stronger than friendship. Plus, i have no idea if he really likes me, let's not forget he's an idol, he could just go out with prettier girls.
I just want to know, if he really does love me like he says he does.

"Oh guys! Yunji is asking if she can stay here? Cause her house is under construction or something like that" JB said

"Umm...why not" the all nodded

"Yeah, she's probably nice." I smiled.

"Cool, i'll tell her right away."

[Yunji's POV]

What am i doing...i'm sorry...
I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly i received a phone call.

--------

"Yoboseo?" I answered in a shaky voice.

"So? Did you succeed?"

"I did." I said disappointed of myself

"Perfect. Remember this, you do everything we say, your two little sisters will stay safe"

-------------

I'm sorry JB...i have no choice...

An expected meeting between JB and Yunji. We saw that JB immediately fell in love, but who really is Yunji? Why is she feeling guilty? Who were the people talking to her on the phone? Did JB fall in love with the wrong person?

~~~~who do you think is Yunji!?! And more importantly who do you think is giving her orders?!? Aigooo! Another mystery! What do you think these people want with GOT7?!?~~~~~~