Chapter 20: tragedy

[Yunji's POV]

It has been a month since i moved in this house, with these amazing people. But i can't stay forever, those people still have my sisters. Maybe it's time to tell everyone the truth.

I went in the living room, ready to face the truth.

"Guys, i have something to say" i looked down.

"What is it?" Youngjae ask confuse

"Actually--"

Suddenly the front door opened, someone broke it.

"Who are you people!!" JB screamed protecting his members.

"Dad....." Seuni said terrified.

"Nice to see you again my daughter" he said with confidence.

[Seuni's POV]

"What are you doing here!?" I yelled at him.

"Me? Oh, i'm just here to bring you back to where you belong." He said getting closer.

"I belong here, this is my family now!" I backed off.

"Honey stop it. You belong alone. In that house. You don't belong here" he looked at Bambam.

"Yes i do, why do you even care if i live here, i'm just bothering you and mom anyways, just go back to your job and leave me alone" i cried

"But what's the fun in that, don't you remember what we told you. Don't go near him" he look at Bambam again.

"How did you even find me!"

"Thank you Yunji" he smiled at her.

"What?" JB looked at her disgusted

"Please just listen! They took--"

"You just used me!!" JB left the room leaving Yunji crying on the floor.

"I'm not going with you dad. Never."

"Fine, then i'll kill sami and lea" he laughed at Yunji who was crying.

"H--her sisters?" I said confused and terrified.

"Yeah"

"What do you want exactly dad!" I cried

"I want you alone, i want you away from him"

"Fine." I cried

"What?!?!" The boys said surprised.

"Don't touch her sisters, bring them back here....i'll go with you"

"Seuni no!!" Bambam screamed

"Bambam please...." I cried.

"Perfect let's go."

Before leaving i wrote something on a paper and gave it to Bambam.

[Bambam's POV]

She's gone...they took her...again..

"Bambam, we'll find her i promise.." JR patted my back.

"It's all my fault!" I cried harder.

"No it's not....it's mine.." Yunji cried.

"So you were just a spy...the hole time.." Yugyeom looked at her.

"I was at first...but i fell in love with this place...with you guys...with JB... I never wanted this to happen...i did everything to hide Seuni but they always threatened to kill my sisters....but i never told them she was here...never.." She cried.

"It's alright Yunji...thank you for what you did" Mark hugged her.

"We have to get her back." JR said seriously.

[JB's POV]

"She was just a spy...." I said pulling my hair.

Then the door opened and it was her.

"What are you doing here! Get out of my room! Get out of this house! Now!" I screamed as tears fall down on my cheeks

"JB please just listen to me...." She sobbed

"What?!" I screamed

"I love you ok!!! I love you Jaebum! The first time we met! I immediately fell in love! I was a spy first, but i didn't continue!! Why?? Cause i love this place! The people here! And i love you! Even though the fear of my sisters being killed was hunting me every second i stayed here, i never told them the truth! I would never do something to hurt Seuni! And hurt you!....but i guess you hate me to much now right?...i'll just go...." She cried looking into my eyes...

She was going to get out of my room. But i took her arm and kissed her passionately, my tears fell while kissing her.

"I'm sorry Yunji....i-i- i didn't know" i looked her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry too JB....Seuni is gone now...and Bambam is crushed..."

"We will find a way to bring them back together...."

[Bambam's POV]

Before leaving she gave some kind of letter. It was already 3am and i couldn't sleep. I opened it and started reading.

Dear Bunny,

I didn't have much time writing this, my dad doesn't know. I just wanted to remind you to be strong. I love you Bambam and always will. Even though we aren't together at this moment always remember our love, what we fought for. I promise you jagiya, we'll be together again. The sooner the better right? Stay strong my little ball of cuteness. I love you Bunny.

Love, YOUR BUNNY

I started crying like crazy.
I'll find a way to bring us back together...i promise.

[Seuni's POV]

I'm here...trapped...in my old house...crying...Alone...

"I'm thinking bout how...People fall in love in mysterious ways...*sob* maybe it's all part of a plan...*sob* and i'll just keep on making the same mistakes.*sob...hoping that you'll understand...*sob*..." I sang

~~~what a tragedy!! Omg i though everything was fine!! After 1 month of dating they get separated!! What the heck! Who is the auteur of this!! O right it's me...xD well hope you like it~~~~