"BITCH I WILL STOMP THE FUCK OUTTA YOU AND YOUR BABY AND I WILL DISRESPECTFULLY FUCK YOUR BABYDAD HOE SUCK MY DICK!" She yelled into the phone making me gasp.

"And bitch that baby is ugly anyway, that thing look like one of them lil trolls from Frozen bitch. Ugly ass baby look just like you and your ugly ass babydad." She said in a calmer tone before laughing loudly.

"Now why would you call that girl's child ugly?" I looked at her in shock.

"It is.. look." She brought the phone close to my face.

I examined the baby's face before looking away while biting my lip so I wouldn't laugh.

"Exactly.." She nodded.

"Block her." I said.

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"No. I'm not done arguing." She said looking at her phone. "Like I said, I got time today."

I sucked my teeth before snatching her phone. "She not even texting no more.. hurt the poor girl feelings."

"Fuck that raggedy bitch. Nasty ass wig look like it got cockroaches crawling round that shit." She said as I blocked the girl.

"You is not funny.." I shook my head giving her phone back.

"I'm not tryna be funny hoe." She mugged.

"Kaiser still sleep?" I asked and she nodded walking out my room.

"DON'T FORGET THE UBER EATS." I called out.

I got on my phone again and went on Instagram..

theyluvchina

swipe