As he watches, the floor starts shaking terribly underneath him.
Tripp again looks behind him and see the second in command, Fedrick, storming down the hall towards the open room as well, his voice booming across the room, "COME BACK HERE WITH MY SLIPPER SOCKS, YOU SLIMY TWIT!!"

Tripp immediately falls to the floor, covering his head, hoping he won't get stepped on as Fedrick runs passed him.
Like a bad game of dangerous tag, Fedrick and the much smaller creature, ran around the controls and other parts of the room. It felt like the whole ship was being torn apart, with how it seemed to shake. No one else seem to really react to it, as though this was a daily activity. They just scooted their chairs back and forth or avoid gettimg.in the way.
The little creature ran up the wall, using his sticky, mitten-shaped hands to cling himself to it, hovering over Fedrick, shouting some gibberish taunts as the large alien.
Finally, a voice from the large chair that sat solo in the middle of the room, spoke up. A voice that Tripp thankfully recognizes.
"You idiots better be glad I built this ship to withstand your neanderthal dancing!", shouted Captain Kyle as he leans forward in his revolving seat.

"But Captain, Nothang ate my slipper socks! Those things cost me three whole guenies! And I demand them back!", barked Fedrick, very unpleased.
Before he could fuss any further, Nothang, the smaller creature slowly regurgitates two large socks, and slowly lets them slide out of his mouth and right onto Fedrick's bald head. The smacking, slobbering noise it made as it hit Fedrick's head was unnecessary loud and gross.

Fedrick peeled the wet socks off his head, somehow not minding the drool on his scalp, "Thank you, Nothang. That wasn't so bad, now was it?"
"Nothing!", Nothang replied with glee as he climbed his way down the wall,  followed by more gibberish,  but no one seemed.to botherto listen.

Kyle tries to rub the annoyance off his face with his hand, as he turns his chair around the towards the hall. Through his fingers, he notices Tripp sitting on the floor, watching curiously at Fedrick and Nothang laugh at each other. He was safe in his little corner, no need to get in the way of "traffic".
Kyle lifts one eyebrow from his forehead and snaps his fingers, "Kida, bring him to me."

Beside him, a large wolf dog raised her head and looked around until her dark eyes landed upon Tripp.
She growled and leaped to her feet then charged at Tripp ferociously.
Tripp turns his attention to the wolf and scrambles up to escape from her, but to no avail.
The wolf pounced on top of him, bites onto his pants and drags him back to the captain.

"Good girl Kida.", Kyle says as he tosses a small biscuit treat to the wolf, of which she gladly chows down on.

Tripp, on the other hand, scrambles back to his feet, unsure exactly what just happen as he looks at the captain, who is staring down to him dead in the eye, Kida doing the same. What happened to being safe in a corner!?
"Well, you're the quiet type, ain't ya? How'd you enjoy your wash-down? You look a hundred times better. Not to mention, smell better. I barely recognize you, I can actually see your face!"

Tripp shyly nods his head, straightening his shirt, "Y-yes sir, it was, uh.. refreshing."  He probably still had soap in his ear.

Kyle smirks slightly at the young man, "No need for dishonesty here, Kid, I know it kicked your butt, as it does with everyone else. I hate it myself, but better to be safe than sorry. It's a good exfoliate, don't get me wrong.
Don't worry, as long as we don't enter a contaminated atmosphere, or you catch mono or whatever, you don't need to use it again. We have normal bathtubs and showers. Besides, such a beating makes you a man! I'm glad you finally made your way over here. Without getting ran over anyway."
As he finishes that last sentence, he glares at the odd pair, Fedrick and Nothang, who was making a mess of something, Kyle was sure of it.