Dubious Much?

"You did pretty good out there, kid." Kyle complimented, patting the top of Tripp's head, ruffling up his hair.
"Your light shows are getting pretty useful. Let me guess, you don't know how you did all that, huh?"

Tripp just shrugged his shoulders, slowly from being sore. Although he felt alot better, he kept his bandages on, just in case. Kyle compared bandages to a dog leash; It would hopefully keep the him from doing anything reckless. The wrap around his neck already felt like a collar. He hoped that one wouldn't stay on too long, or he'll start barking.
"No, I think I knew what I was doing. I guess it's more of that I couldn't believe that I did it. I'll admit, it was kinda scary."

After the victory celebration, everyone involved passed out from exhaustion. Tripp and Seslie didn't even bother getting up off the floor where they sat. Not that either of them minded the other's company. Princess Avilyn had her own quarters, though she insisted she didn't need anything fancy. Little did she know, that fancy wasn't a word used very often, if at all, on the Leviathan. Her guards, despite being wounded and exhausted themselves, they refused the comfort of a bedroom, and continued being on guard just outside of the room the princess stayed in. Kyle wasn't one for royalty or the treatment of such, so he didn't bother waking the guards up when he caught them sleeping during the night.
Kyle and Paris had enough sense to go to their bedroom, but Helios passed out on the floor somewhere in the corridors, missing his shirt and one of his boots. Every one agreed never to let him have another mug of ale for the rest of his travels with them.
Once everyone was well rested, or at least walking in a straight line, a plan of action needed to be constructed.
Helgala had cooked a hearty breakfast for everyone, so the kitchen and dining room was now the "conference" room to discuss the next move.

"Well, you saved our hides back there, so we offer our thanks. Next time, wait 'til we're off the premises so that we don't get singed." Kyle praised, giving a proud smirk.

Tripp smiled and nodded his head in thanks. His smile quickly turned to a bashful grin when he felt a gentle nudge to his arm from Seslie, who also looked proud.

"Now that everyone is rested, we need to be on the watch." Kyle continued as he strolled over to his seat, sipping his morning brew, "The ship's scanners did not alert me of any pursuing from Sterile or his goons, so we were fortunate. Our new course is set for.. Aiross, correct?" He asked, turning his attention towards the princess.

"Correct, Captain." Princess Avilyn concurred. She was adorned with a simpler dress, much easier for her to move about in. Her bodyguards, Brutus and Clyde, joined by her side, although, in the insistence by Kyle, that Clyde sit in a chair behind her and another chair to support his leg, because of his wound. He refused at first, but Avilyn insisted he do so. A bodyguard cannot guard very well if he's dead.
"Aiross isn't too far, just an hour or so at the speed you are going at. Take my word that you all will be safe and welcomed with opened arms. I apologize heavily for the trouble that was caused. This whole catastrophe is is bigger than all of us."

Kyle dipped his head in respect as he sipped from his steaming mug, "We thank you for that. We didn't think we'd be welcomed at the last place, but it was a bit more unwelcoming than we expected. Now, we just need to figure out more on this Sterile character, and we may have a nice piece to the puzzle here." He then gestured toward the folders on the table in front of him.

"I say we find his hiding spot and blow it all to heck!" Helios declared, who sat beside Seslie. His bed head was horrendous this morning from being on the floor, "We could sneak in, hover over top of it and just drop a large bomb on it, or even several bombs. Turn it all to dust and ash."

Kyle furrowed his brows and stared at Helios for a moment before responding, "You know nothing about strategy, do you? I'm fighting a major hangover right now and I still feel that's a bad idea."