Dallic Moon Port

Trippy winced slightly as the sunlight burned into his eyes. As they adjusted, he saw a large concrete structure surrounding him with an audience by the thousands, yelling and cheering on as he and the slaves before him step forward off the transporter ship.

He was amazed at his surroundings. This was the first time he had ever seen the light of day or inhaled fresh air or hear something else beside the clanking of metal machines, chains and scurrying of rats in the cells. The air was cool around him, very different from the thick humid air in the mines.
He looked around in amazement as one of the guards yanked on his chain to move faster.
He knew nothing of what laid ahead, as his friend Lard, had passed away and wasn't here to guide him. 'Lard, if only you could see this.. If only you could have held on, if only I could have done something..' Trippy thought quietly, frowning.
What if he didn't get sold? What if he did? Would he like his master? What if he didn't? Could he run away and be free?
This was all he knew of himself and his life. There was something more to it, wasn't it?
As he stood there, his head hung low and he noticed that the other slaves were doing the same. It was like they too were either scared or just didn't care. One by one, slaves were dragged to a podium to be presented and sold to the highest bidder. The arena floor had alot of bidders surrounding the podium, ready to throw their name cards up.

"Here we have 00947425M, a fine looking Muskegon! Male, very fit and muscular! Perfect for hard work! Age 83, still young!" The seller shouted to the crowd, presenting a tall, muscular creature. It's face was as round and shiny as a ball, with a small trunk for a nose. It's body was intimidating, but it's face was innocent, scared and unsure how to react to the shouts of people from their bids.
"400 peskos! Starting at 400 pes- We got 500, 500, can I have 6? 600, we're going for 600!"

Trippy frowned a bit more, watching the events, yet was hoping someone would buy the creature. Trippy didn't know him too well, but knew enough that he was gentle and hoped he went to a good home.

"SOLD! Sold for 800 peskos to the fine gentleman in the yellow jacket, come claim your prize!" The seller excitedly declared and motioned the guards to take the creature away.
The man in yellow smiled and seemed very pleased with his purchase and escorted the Muskegon away.

"Ok, here we have 245688T, a female Tanilo!" Great shape, beautiful colors, age 36! Still many many long years to go." The guards drag a young girl onto the stage.
Her hair was more of large soft horns that trailed down to her shoulders. Her skin, which was hard to tell from the dirt of the mine, was a soft lavender with orange highlights.
Her dark green eyes were large, mostly with fright as she tried to mumble some sort of chat in her language, of which no one seem to pay attention.

"She'll make a fine kitchen maid or wet nurse, whatever you need. Or whatever you need for a few extra bucks if you catch my drift." He was join with laughter from the crowd.
"We'll make her easy, 200 peskos! 200 peskos anyone? C'mon, ain't she a beaut!"

Trippy looked around, seeing that the crowd was just enthralled by such a show. It seemed such a dirty work, yet they all seem to think it as fun. Or they were just happy people were getting better lives.. He was confused, but what was new with that?
The Tanilo girl sold for only 300, but she went to a woman who seemed well dressed and respectable.