Chapter VII

*Author's Note* 

Still Sam's point of view enjoy :)

I was up all night thinking about the party and Ashley. I knew she was the one I was meant for. I was afraid that I was going to freak her out for already caring about her the way I do. I was glad that school was only a day away. I don’t think I could have taken being away from her any longer. 

      I was so glad to see Ashley walk into class Monday morning. She grinned as she saw me and sat down. I told her that I was sorry for flaking out on her on the party, but Joseph needed to talk to Paige and Samantha and wanted me to be there to keep things calm. She kissed me and told me that she was not upset about it. Her kiss gave me the butterflies as well as her smile. I loved how she was a very optimistic person and did not get all crazy over something like other girls would have. It was another reason I am crazy about her. I also told her that she need not to worry because I would be with her as much as possible until she decided that she didn’t want me around anymore. She said that she was up for that and wanted me to be with her as much as possible as well. 

      I’m not sure what was going on between Paige and Ashley, but they didn’t seem to be hanging out as much. It was weird because Ashley was not too upset so it seemed. Today Paige randomly came up to Ashley and decided to talk to her. I don’t know what it was about, but when they walked away I felt that it was not going to be a good thing. When she came back I could feel tension but she put off the vibe of don’t ask don’t tell.

      I was with Ashley everyday for the next two weeks. I don’t think I could get enough of her presence around me and she was my addiction. I walked her to all classes everyday, to her car and would also see her at her house. I made a good impression on the parent’s so I came as I pleased. Those were the best two weeks of the entire year. 

      It was the night of the famous “Prom”. Ashley told me she was wearing a dark blue, sparkly dress. That was all. It was so hard not to cheat and go see her without her knowing I was seeing her. Just a peek would have been good enough, but then I would have wanted to more so I convinced myself not to. My dad’s tailor made me a special suit that had come with a dark blue, silky vest and matched my blue button up shirt. I didn’t think that it would have taken me as long to get ready as it did. I wasn’t late, but I wanted to leave earlier than I planned so then I could have time with her before the dance. I pull up to her house at 7:45 and the first time in my life I was nervous. I was trying not to sweat and I could not understand what my problem was. I walk up to her door and knock, before I was done knocking Ashley had opened the door. My heart fell to the floor as I forgot everything I ever knew. The dress was amazingly beautiful on her the way it fit her curves. Just the color looked good and the shape of the dress. She fixed her hair the way I love it in the long curls that nearly reach her butt. I told her how beautiful she looked and I thought she was going to cry and then she blushed. She seemed to still be in awe over me, which I honestly didn’t think I looked that great, but she complemented it in a way that made me feel good. She moved so I could step in and I couldn’t help but caress her cheek. I opened up the little case that held her corset and shaking, I put it on her wrist, kissed her and we walked out the door. 

      Prom was overcrowded like I figured it would be. I fell for Ashley even more as I held her in my arms on the dance floor. Her heels made her tall enough to make it quite easy for me to stare into her beautiful green eyes. Even though she was not crowned queen, she was my queen. Samantha didn’t deserve royalty, but I think it would help her insecurities. I couldn’t breathe anymore and needed air and had an idea. So, I asked Ashley if she would like to take a stroll outside (thought it would be romantic). We get out there under the moon and stars and I faced her towards me. I noticed that her neckline stood out more tonight from the necklace she wore. It really did look good on her. I leaned in kissed her and everything disappeared except for me and her. I asked her if she wanted to be with me forever. Her answer made me want her even more. She said,” Yes that you are apart of me and I wouldn’t know what to do without you around.” It was the best thing my ears have ever heard. I kissed her once again and started kissing down her neck, I told her if she didn’t want to be with me forever then I would leave. She told me of course she did and so I kept going till I got to her neck where I decided to bite down. I pulled away and saw the concern in her eyes. She noticed the blood around my lips and touched her neck. I knew she would freak out, but when she saw the blood she got a sniff and you could see the hunger.