Chapter IV

* Author's Note*

Just letting you guys know that everything that has happened, has been over a nearly a years life span. When I wrote this I didn't write as much detail as I think should've put into it.*

We had so much fun on the way to Pennsylvania. I didn’t think a car could go as fast as we were going and it was awesome. I turned the music down and he looked at me and asked what was wrong? I asked,” Do you think they will like me?” He laughed and told me that they would be happy just because he finally found someone he wants to settle down with. I didn’t even have to ask because he told me that he didn’t take any other girl to his reunion and also never turned someone he loved. I smiled and he put his arm around me and pulled me to him as we drove into the night.

We stopped at a restaurant to eat and yes vampires do eat human food but it does not fulfill the thirst for human blood. It was a nice place and we got seated as soon as we got in there so I guessed he went there a lot or use to. He ordered some wine and as we were waiting for our food, he came over to me and got down on one knee. He said,” I like to do things the old fashioned way,” then he pulled out a tiny box, opened it, grabbed my hand and asked me to marry him. I gasped and as he looked into my eyes I said yes as I lunged myself to hug him. He kissed me and slid the 3-diamond ring on my hand. All I could do was look at the ring and smile and then put my hand on top of his.

We got our food and the great thing with Sam and I was besides being lovers we were also like best friends. So we could hold many conversations and just have fun. It didn’t matter where we were, we could just have fun with what we had. The food was great but it didn’t taste the same as it did when I was human. Really it was convenient so we could fit in more and not blow our cover and nobody would suspect what we were.

We left the restaurant and about 20 minutes later we were at the reunion. There were so many people and then I saw Katlyn, Paige, Samantha, Joseph, Ben and Adam with a group of people I didn’t know. Before we got out of the car I had to ask Sam what the wolf meant when he told me that he killed your only family you had left. He took a deep breath and tried to explain that his father was the only one left in his immediate family because his mother died years before. Then said that the people here are other relatives who are vampires and also close friends. As we walked up to everyone, he whispered in my ear that if his mother and father were here they would really like me. Then he held my hand as he introduced me to so many people I was turning in circles just trying to remember everyone’s name.

Sam took me into this old style ranch house and there was a beautiful elderly lady sitting with a man at her side who was very handsome and I knew it was Sam’s family because it looked that that was who Sam got his looks from. He introduced me and it was his grandparents’ from his father’s side. His grandmother took me into her arms and told me she had been waiting for the day he would finally meet someone worthy. Then, his grandfather told me that he was glad that I came and I told him that I was, too. Sam sat me down on a couch across from them. His grandmother saw the ring on my hand and grabbed my hand. She said that it had been her mother’s and that she gave it to Sam to give to the right lady and he would know when the right one would come. She also told me it looked perfect on my finger and asked when the wedding was. Sam laughed and told her we just got engaged and that we could get married when ever I wanted. Then, unexpectedly, Katlyn walked in and asked me if I would go and speak with her. Sam was hesitant at first, but told me it was fine and I would be safe to go with her.

We went for a walk up the hill and it was beautiful. Pennsylvania was known for the tall redwood trees. Katlyn got in front of me and turned towards me. I stood there wondering what was going to happen next. I mean she took me up where no one could see us so I wondered if she was planning my death. Then she grabbed my hands and started to cry. For some reason I wrapped my arms around her and held her, but to this day I don’t know why I did it for the way she had treated me before.

She pulled back and told me that she was sorry for what she had done and that she did not mean to hurt me in any way. She admitted not to being jealous but she admired me. I gave her a questioning look and she sat me down and told me that she admired how Sam looked at me. As if I was his life, like without me he could not live. She then explained about how her and Sam use to be a thing but it was years ago and she just really never moved on until now. Again Katlyn apologized and asked if there was anything she could do or if ever we could be friends. I told her that she could start by being a friend herself and to make herself happy because as long as she was happy she would not hurt anyone else. She nodded; we hugged, and walked back down the hill.

We sat down with all the crew; Sam, Samantha, Joseph, Paige, Adam and Ben. I smiled at Katlyn as she returned it and Sam seemed to understand and put his arm around me. Katlyn put her hand over Ben’s and he held it.

*Author's Note*

This is the end to this view. Plz let me know if you would like to read my friends point of view and what all went on with her character (paige). I would like to know asap so i can upload it or not. Thanks guys <3*