This just made me worry more though.... 2 of my friends are in the tournament and against each other.
Great.

The staff and the champions headed down to Dumbledore's office and we were all dismissed.

The twins found an opportunity to go prank some slytherins who skipped the announcement and I don't know why they would bother.

I was walking back to the common room on my own and wasn't watching where I was going I was too busy in thought about the fact that not only Cedric was now a champion, Harry was too.

I walked Into a hallway and didn't hear anything, it was too silent.

I looked up and saw I made my way down to the dungeons hallway.
Shit.

Before snape or someone found me, I rushed back up the stairs but someone dragged me back down them.

I turned around and saw draco.

"What were you doing down here? You do realise snape or someone could have caught you and given you detention?!" He seemed panicked.

"I'm not sure, I was going back to the common room and wasn't paying attention, I had something on my mind that's all." I sighed.

"I'll go back now before someone catches me."

"Wait, what was wrong?" He suddenly asked me.

I turned back around and faced him.

"Nothing..... I didn't want Cedric entered in the tournament now he and Harry are both in it."

"Suppose you can go cry to your boyfriend Neville about it huh?" He spat at me and started walking away.

"What..... draco what do you mean?" I Called after him but he already made his way to his common room.

What was that about? What makes him think me and neville are dating?...

he made me upset, there was no need to shout at me for something that isn't even true and I told him I was already in deep thought about something.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I got to the gryffindor common room.

No one was in there, everyone must have already gone to bed.

I started walking up the stairs and heard the door open behind me, it was the twins.

"Back are we?"

"Yup... nearly got caught tho..." George said.

"Idiots." I whispered and smiled.

They both laughed at me and started walking towards their dorm.

"Uhhh guys..... can I stay with you again?...." i took a step towards them.

"Sure come on." Fred held his arm out and wrapped it around me.

We got back to their dorm and I slept almost immediately in Fred's bed.

-

It was the morning after and thing's have been a bit hectic, I woke up without the twins and went to breakfast to hear that Ron doesn't believe Harry when he said he didn't put his name in and he also told Harry to piss off last night..

I could tell Harry thought he was alone in this but I reassured him that I believed him and I would have a word with Ron about it later.

That leads to now.

"Y/n I've gotta go see this news reporter or something this Morning with the other champions, I'll see you after. Yeh?" He patted my shoulder.

"Yeah sure Harry, see you soon." I nodded and he left the hall.

There weren't many people left in the hall and on the table so I nudged up and sat next to neville.

"Hey y/n you ok?" He smiled softly.

"Yeh I'm all good.... worried really.... can I speak to you about it later?" I hoped I could speak to someone about this, I didn't want to bombard the twins with all my problems they already are trying to deal with my night problems.

"You wanna talk to me.... o-oh yeah sure that's fine. Meet me in the gardens later then." He smiled.

I smiled back and nodded before finishing eating my food.

I looked up and was met with icy blue eyes across me on the slytherin table.

Draco looked at me then neville and scoffed before talking to Blaise and crabbe.

What's his issue.
He's been off with me ever since..... wait was he jealous?? Nah..

I left neville and ignored dracos stares when I left the hall to find Ron.

I found him in the library smuggling food and eating it whilst studying so I snuck up on him.

"BOO" I whisper shouted and shoved his shoulders.

He screamed and I burst out laughing, he started laughing too after he realised how loud his scream was.

The librarian came around the corner and Ron shoved his food in my robes and some in his mouth which made us both look suspicious.

I slowly turned around holding my robes, food started falling out and Ron burst out laughing again spitting his food everywhere, I laughed too and we couldn't stop.

She grabbed both our collars and all the food fell out my robes which made me ball.

It also made Ron rocket into another laughing fit.

We were on the floor and she grabbed us again and we got to our feet.

"OUT!" She threw us out the door and slammed them shut.

We were on the floor of the hallway and we were still laughing causing us to get stares from the people in the hallway.

"C-come on Ron..." I barely got out and pulled him up and ran outside to the courtyard.

We finally settled and stopped laughing.

"So did you want me for something or was that it?" He asked slightly laughing.

"Don't start me off again.. and I wanted to talk about what happened with you and Harry last night."
—————————————————————————