day21

y/n pov

i woke up tired from last night. i went downstairs and the boys were crying.

y- are you guys ok?

j- we have some terrible news.

y-what is it?

c-so bryce is back and he is coming for you. 

y-well you saved me last time you can do it again.

c-yea but he is coming with anthony and so many other men. way more than we could ever handle. you would be gone for sure. i was thinking you would maybe wanna go somewhere away from here....with me

y-oh me god.....but i dont wanna leave i wanna stay with all of you guys. plus you guys could get seriously hurt from them.

jh- its ok we need you to be safe. plus if the rest of us went he would soon find you and take you.

y-...ok i guess....but for how long

nk-until your safe. plus youll be ok you have chase with you. he will take care of you

c-ofc i will bby i would never let them touch you i will protect you with my life. i want you safe

y- im happy im staying with chase but i will miss you guys so much

n-we will miss you too, now go get packed so you guys can go.

y- ok

i went upstairs to get my stuff ready.

chases pov

nick looks at me and grabs the collar of my shirt and pushes me against the wall.

nk- i swear chase if somethings happens to her your dead, you hear me? dead.

c-nothings gonna happen to her i promise i would never let something happen to her.

nk-good

cy-why would you go and stay with her when you could stay with me and have some fun ;)it would be much better.

she slides her hand down my shirt.

c-get away from me! like i would ever wanna stay with you. i would much rather stay with y/n. and for your information i would rather have "fun" with y/n than i would you anyday. gosh why did we even let you in our house.

cy-ok thats harsh

she walked away.

y/n pov

after i was done getting my stuff packed i went downstairs and heard chase yelling at cynthia. i giggled and walked over to chase.

y- ok im ready

c-thank god your here i was ready to punch her

y-what did i tell you about punching women?

c-sorry

all the boys came in and i said bye to them.

when i was done all the boys were crying. i waved a final good bye and headed out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! i might make a pt2 tp this idk but yea i hope you enjoyed! lemme know if i should make a pt 2!