Day8

~chases POV~
In the hospital room I was playing with my fingers waiting for her to wake up. The other boys came in and comforted me.
A- it's ok you just get too mad and you can't control it
N- yea you don't really have choice
Jh- if you did it wouldn't happen
J- we are here for you chase
~2 hours~
I was so tired I could barely open my eyes. I was about to go to sleep until I heard a loud groan. I looked over to see y/n opened her eyes.
C-Y/N!
I gave her a huge hug.
~your POV~
C- Y/N!
He gave me a huge hug.
I smiled.
He started crying.
Y- chase chase chase no please don't cry
C- it's all my fault
Y- none of it was i promise
C- yes it was I was the reason you cut yourself. But why?
Y- I thought none of y'all really liked me so I cut myself 3 times before I passed out the first cause I thought you hated me. The second I'm only here for sex. And the third, nobody likes me.
He hugged me like he did when he found me at the mall.
C- how could you think that? I love you y/n y/l/n we all do and we don't just want you for sex. Well that's what we wanted at first but now, it's not just all. And the reason I got so mad is because I felt I becoming too soft because of you and I needed to toughen up but when I heard you crying I knew I fucked up bad. And I went in the bathroom cause I didn't cut, I just cried and when I heard your voice outside, I really wanted to come out what I thought you hated me so I didn't until I heard you were locked in the bathroom then I knew you were gonna do it. I'm so sorry y/n I really am.
Y- I forgive you.
C- now I need to do this before I get cussed at more.
Y-?
C- so remember when you found me and charli?
A tear slipped down my face.
Y- y-y-yea I almost forgot about that
C- please don't cry. Well the reason is when you went to bed I went to my room and she was in there and I told her to get out that I broke up with her for a reason and she asked me if I wanted a drink and she said if I drunk then she would leave. I know I'm stupid for falling for that. But I started drinking and drinking more and more until I just fell on the bed and was really drunk. I then started with her not knowing what I was doing and she was enjoying it and I forgot you even were in the house and I was getting a little more sober every 5 minutes but when I was almost fully sober I still didn't know it was charli I thought it was you until I saw you walk through the door then I got up and told her to get out and she did and yea I knew I fucked up im so sorry I shouldn't have listened to her it's was stupid.
Y- o-o-oh my god I'm so sorry I'm so STUPID for never trusting you I just really don't have much trust in peopl-
Then I had a flashback to my ex boyfriend, Bryce.
————————————————————————
Cliffhanger..... flashback in next slide