Day 14

Jk:why? Who are you?
???: can I just talk to her for a second please
Jk: I wanna know who you are first.
???: I'm her boyfriend.
Jk: she said she didn't have one
???: she's lying
Jk:y/n you told me you didn't have a boyfriend
I whispered,
Y: I dont can we go plz
Jk: no. Whats your name?
???: Bryce, Bryce Hall
I started walking back to the entrance. One of them grabbed my hand.
B: baby why won't you talk to me or see me or anything anymore.
Y: let go Bryce.
B: no tell me
Y: YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND! YOU ARE MY EX! I DATED YOU BEFORE JAKE AND YOU CHEATED! LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP TRYING TO GET WITH ME!
Everyone in the mall stared at me. Bryce was angry I could tell. I got out of his grip and ran out to the car. I saw jake behind me. He got in the car.
Jk: I'm so sorry
Y: it's fine.
Jk: why didn't you tell me
Y: because you were caught up.
We drove back to his house. Once we got there he told me to go up to his room. I went and waited a few minutes before he came back up with food.
Y: yay
He smiled
*time skip*
Y: that was good.
Jk: yea haha
We looked up into each other's eyes. Our faces got closer. Before our faces touched, I got up.
Y: uhh I should go
Jk: um yea
I walked home.
When I got to the door, it swung open and Nick was standing there.
Nk: oh hey y/n!
Y: hey nick.
Nk: you ok?
Y: yea I'm good.
Nk: oh ok come on in.
Y: I'd hope so.
He laughed.
I walked in to see chase, Josh, Jaden, and Anthony.
Y: where's noen?
J: running errands
Jh: why?
Y: just wondering cause I haven't seen him in a while
I heard stops and I looked over to see Cynthia holding my journal. I always write my feelings in my journal. She smirked at me.
Y: what is that
Cy: you should know y/n
Y: give that to me
Cy: how about no
Y: GIVE IT
Cy: let's do something elss.
She opened it.
Y: NO!
She started reading.
Cy: life isn't what it used to be. Not better or worse, just not the same, but I know evey one elses life would be better if I got rid of mine. Everyone hates me, I'm useless, I feel like me life is like this because everyone knows if they made it like this, I wouldnt last long and they wouldn't have to deal with me anymore, and it's getting to me. I feel like that's what might happen sooner or later. They wouldn't miss me, they would move on. Nobody knows because nobody cares. They wouldn't even notice to be honest. I'm worthless, ugly, a peice of shit. That is what my life equals to. I care but they don't. They lied. They wanted someone besides me so they could have a reason not to see me. I thought when I came that my life would be a little better. I love every one of them, but sadly I don't get it back in return.

She laughed.
I ran up to my room as quick as I could. I heard a knock on the door.
Y: go away
C: please open the door.
Y: no go away
C: I wanna talk to you and make sure your ok.
Y: no you don't. It's just like it said
C: no it's not please open
Y: no go away
C: no please
Y: they probably sent you up here so you could fake apologize and get me to stay longer so you could use me more. Just go make out with Cynthia.
C: for one, how could you even think that? Two, I'm not fake apologizing.
Three, we don't use you.
Four, I would rather die then even kiss Cynthia.
Five, they are downstairs yelling at her.
Six, I love you more than anything an I wouldn't use you, because the first time I saw you I knew you were the one, and the more and more time we spent with you we were addicted and knew we were gonna do everything in our will to protect you and keep you safe. When you asked to go to that party u wanted to say no because you were gonna either get hurt, too drunk, lost, ect, but I didnt because I wanted you to have fun and I didn't want you to get bored or scared and run away, but when I found out you were taken I was heartbroken because I didn't want to lose you.
I stared at the door. I was speechless.