Just the beginning

I woke up to the sound of my moms loud ass voice yelling at me through the door. (Y\M- your mom)(Y/N- your name)
Y/M- Y/N! GET YOURS ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!
Y/N- IM COMING BITCH!
I got up and put this on,

 (Y\M- your mom)(Y/N- your name)Y/M- Y/N! GET YOURS ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY! Y/N- IM COMING BITCH!I got up and put this on,

I walked out my door to the living room to see 5 boys sitting on the couch.
Y/N- mom what are these teenage boys doing in the living room?
Y/M: I sold you to these boys as a sex slave! Now go pack your shit and get out and never come back!
I almost burst into tearing, running to my room to get my stuff. As I was getting my stuff, I felt hands wrap around my waist. They put their head on my shoulder so I could see who it was.
?- whatcha doin babygirl
Y/N- nonya business, "babygirl".
??- in our house you don't use that tone, and if you do, it's a punishment.
I turned around to see who else was talking, to look up at a boy with black sweat pants with the words 'still softish' on it and a grey hoodie.
??: eyes up here, princess!
I rolled my eyes and continued to pack.
???: feisty!
Y/N- ok can y'all introduce herself so when someone is talking to me when I can't see them I can know who it is!
The boy with his hands around my waist spoke, "It's chase but you can call me daddy." He said winking.
Y/N- yea definitely not
The boy with the grey hoodie said, "I'm josh."
"Anthony"
"Jaden"
"I-I'm noen"
(C- chase)
(Jh- josh)
(Ant- Anthony)
(J- Jaden)
(N-noen)
Y/N- got it.
                       ~time skip~
Get walked out the house.
C- now, choose who you wanna sit with.
J- as bad as I wanna sit with ya, I don't wanna be in a crash so I'm driving.
Y/N- I choose........ hmm.
C- we haven't got all day.
Y/N ok, ok. I choose chase and.........
C- YESSSS! All of y'all can fuck off.
A- shut up she hasn't chose the other one.
C- mad you didn't get picked first?
A- since this is the reason chase got picked why not.
He walks over to me and puts his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.
Y/N- FINE! I was gonna choose noen, but since you won't leave me alone then fine, Anthony.
A- all of you can suck my balls
C- I got picked first if you forgot.
A- at least I got picked
Y/N- ok both of you shut up and just get in the car.
C- ok babygirl.
A- ok princess.
I looked over to noen, who was really sad. I walked over when the boys got in the car and whispers, I'm sorry noen :( but Anthony kept annoying me, but I will sit with you next time I promise!
N- it's fine I never get picked anyway so it's normal, but I am really happy you were going to pick me! First timeeeee!!
He had the biggest smile on his face. I giggled and got in the car. Chase put his hand on my thigh, and out of the corner of my eye, Anthony looked raged, so he did the same. For the rest of the ride I took a nap.