☄. *. ⋆Chapter 7⋆ *. ☄

A/n

So i wanted to feature some of you guys in future chapters maybe in like social media comments/dms etc so just put your username and name in the comments <3

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Clay s third person pov for prev chapter.

The entire day was just boring and miserable for him. Classes as per usual were dreadful yet the thought of being able to meet his female friend soon kept him going. Also helping him stay awake in class so that he would not get detention and let his excitement go down the drain.

He would look like he was attentively listening to his teachers' lessons but only his closest friends could tell that there was something else on his mind. Something that was the ticket for them to tease him for a lifetime. Since the miserable school day seemed far from ending, he could only keep praying time would fly till lunch to fulfil his yearn for her dear smile.

It would seem that luck was on his side as time ran by and in what seemed to be the blink on an eye, he was at his usual lunch table with his friends as he eagerly awaited for her arrival. He knew that her bubbly and sweet character is just the fuel he needed to survive the second half of the day but part of him was simply in denial.

To his curiosity, she seemed a lot off from usual. She was quiet and looked rather bothered by something. Though she would try to fan away his suspicions, he could tell something was clearly upsetting his friend and the thought about why anything or anyone would want to upset someone as amazing as her pissed him off.

Thankfully, before he had the chance to use his 10000 iq and kill the people responsible for her sadness, it seemed that she had cheered up quite a bit, putting him at ease. Now it was back to anticipating for when the final bell of the day would ring. Soon, he hoped.

"School is dismissed! have a great day students!"

y/n first person pov

'Finally school is over', I thought to myself as I placed my pens and highlighters back into my pencil case. "holyshitIhavetomeetClay" That thought suddenly popped into my brain and god did I panic. I quickly rushed to the girls bathroom down the hall to make myself more presentable. I had fallen asleep a few time so my hair was in a pure mess.

I looked at my reflection, cringing at the mess in front of me. I scavenged my bad for my mini comb and my tube of lip gloss because my lips be looking so dry. I tied my hair up into a slightly messy but overall it was pretty neat. Then I applied a few layers of lip gloss before double checking how I look. Pretty decent.

Well I don't want to keep Clay waiting. I put my stuff back into my bag and headed out the bathroom to go look for Clay.

"ping"

hm? I heard my phone notification ring so I took it out my pocket to check.

'2 new messages'

I placed my phone back in my pocket and took a deep af breath

God me being nervous is an understatement. I was beyond anxious and terrified. As I made my way to meet Clay outside, many thoughts filled my head 'What if i mess up', 'what if i spill coffee on myself', 'what if I tell a lame af joke'

Then, my thoughts were interrupted by the sight of Clay leaning his back against a tree, looking down at him phone. He wore his usual smile mask, light blue jeans, a white collar shirt under a green sweater and white converse shoes. Damn he looks nice.

I was about to turn away and make a run for it but he had noticed my presence and called out,"y/n! over hereeeee!"

I turned back to face Clay with the best smile i could put on and replied, "Hey Clay!"

"You look pretty y/n!" That compliment just shot through my heart. Does he not know what he's doing to me?

"y-you look pretty too." I mentally slapped myself and covered my bright red face with my hands. This is so embarrassing..

He giggled at my stupidity and said "thanks y/n. Shall we head off M'lady?" He tipped an imaginary hat and put out his hand.

"Yes we shall kind Sir." I said with a british accent and smacked my hand onto his before we bursted out laughing.

We continued joking and teasing as we made our way to the cafe just across the street.

Still in the midst of our silly roleplay, Clay opened the cafe door for me and bowed, holding back his laughter.

When we settled down at a table next to the window, we both picked up the menu and our eyes widened at the large variety of drinks and desserts available. We were both really indecisive so we ended up ordering a latte each with a custom latte art design which we thought would be fun to choose for each other.

When the waitress came back, on her tray were our drinks and a cake none of us ordered.

"Here is your order! please enjoy." She beamed as she placed down the cute lattes along with a beautifully decorated strawberry shortcake.

It had a chocolate rose on the side, 2 more on top along with two chocolate hearts and berries decorated around.

"Im sorry but uhm we didn't order the cake."  I informed the waitress.

"Oh. Today all couples get a free shortcake. Are you two not a couple? You seem like a really cute one." She asked, confused.

"O-oh no no we aren-" Before i got to finish my sentence, Clay cut me off.

"Yes we are a couple. Thank you so much for the cake and drinks." He replied the waitress with a smile.

E-EH? WHAT DID HE JUST SAY??!!

A/n

Enjoy the ending! uwu Lets keep this daily update streak going gamerssss. I don't have time to check for errors today so forgive me if i made any!

Again thank everyone so much for reading my book and for all the support! I don't have much to end off with today so :)

Hope everyone had/has a wonderful day/night! 

I update by 2pm gmt daily or at least im trying my best to so stay tuned for the next chapters! muah

(1109 words)