.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙Chapter 12*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

A/n

Just a random note but I actually was planning on writing a new book thats also dre x reader but its more of a fantasy? category.  Im pretty sure its an original idea so I wanted to write it while its still 'original' but Ive decided to continue and finish this one first. 

I get that pain when you have to wait like weeks for a new chapter update which is why I try my best for daily updates! Today's Chapter will be a lil shorter but I hope you enjoy <3

Clay first person pov

That was for sure one of the best battles Ive had aside from the one with techno. Y/n was definitely no noob and had quite some skill in pvp, but what made it enjoyable was the remarks we threw at each other and how terrified she would be whenever she was low.

Now we were just chilling in her kitchen while drinking some water. I have to admit, her question earlier really threw me off but I just hope my horrible reaction didn't support her potential claims. It was currently 5pm and we had nothing else planned so I asked, "Do you want me to leave yet? Or would you rather we do something else?"

"No no no, please stay Clay, this is the most fun Ive had in EVER. We can watch a movie and order some dinner if you're okay with that." She suggested eagerly. I agreed, this is probably one of the funnest times Ive spent with a friend so I also didn't have any intention on ending the day just yet.

After serious debating, we decided to watch y/fm( Your favourite movie) which y/n was extremely insistent on watching. I ordered some subway while y/n prepared a bowl of popcorn and a heck lot of blankets on the couch. Honestly from where and why did she get all those blankets was a question literally anyone would ask.

We waited till the food arrived before we got comfortable on her couch and played the movie with the lights off for more of a cinema-feel. For the entire first half of the movie, it was quite uneventful, mostly just us making fun of some sad scenes while devouring ant food we could get our hands on without making our lazy asses leave our seats.

Then, Y/n started hoarding the blankets because she said the air conditioning was a little cold even though I thought it was pretty okay. Suddenly, she shifted a little towards me and this repeated for a good 20 minutes. Soon, she was sitting right next to me, wrapped in at least 5 layers of blankets till she looked like one of those easter egg surprises.

We continued watching for a little while until I suddenly felt that my right shoulder had gotten heavier. I shifted a little and turned my head to fid out the cause of this sudden weight.

I see a tired y/n sleeping peacefully on my shoulder which was at a relatively comfortable height for her since I was slouching quite abit on the couch. I smiled at how at ease, comfortable and cute she looked while she was sleeping. 

I slowly shifted myself then gradually laid her head down onto the couch as carefully as i possibly could. Then, I got up and carried her bridal-style to her room .( then since she was too long she smacked at the entrance of the door ahahaaha im joking) 

I admit I was surprised at how light she was and how she hadn't woken up yet. She must've been really worn out... 

I struggled a little to open her room door since I basically had to multitask turning that annoying door knob and pushing the door open WHILE carrying y/n. Bless god that it was a push and not pull door. On the other hand, her room was extremely cozy. There was a bookshelf and study table at the back and then there was her queen-sized bed which had polaroids hung above it. Then there were two doors to where I assumed was her bathroom and closet. Lastly, to my left she had a bunch of drawings of anime characters and mcyts but I didn't have much time to explore since I had another task at hand.

I walked over to her bed and laid her down gently before pulling her blanket over her. I looked at her for a short while, admiring her beauty and adorable features. I seriously can't tell what came over me but the next second, I found myself bending forward and giving her a peck on her forehead.

"Sweet dreams y/n..." I said with a smile.

Just as I was about to take my leave, I felt a tug followed by a pull on my hoodie. I looked back and saw y/n holding onto my hoodie tightly, showing no intentions of letting go.

"Clay..stay....please..?" She said. She sounded like she was still half asleep and since she was in that state, she probably wouldn't remember what happens so I saw no harm in fulfilling her request.

"Sure-" Before I could even think about continuing, y/n pulled me down and I found myself lying down on her plush bed, facing her with definitely less than a meter between us.

She averted eye contact, which was good for me since my red face was extremely visible despite the room being dark. If only she knew what she was doing to me..

I gave her another peck on her head, hoping for a specific reaction and again, got exactly what I wanted. Y/n's face was beet red and she was quickly pulled her blanket over her face, clearly flustered.

Not too long later, I slowly felt my eyelids getting heavier. My train of thought left for its break and I could feel the sleepiness seeping in. Then, I started falling into a slumber but before so, could someone shifting to my chest, slowly falling asleep just as I was.

Before I knew it, everything had become pitch black....

A/n

Hai gaymers thank you for reading chapter 12 of my book >< I appreciate all your support, reads and votes so I hope Im also fulfilling my part by making this story good enough!

No word count today pskdjcjkdnd

Have a good day/night! luv yall <3