♡♥Valentines Day Special♥♡

Happy belated valentines day gamers <3 Hope you guys had a smexy vday with your loved ones and not a sad and depressed one like me #singleforlife ;-;

Hope all you fellow singles find yo man/gurl soon unlike me :,D

Since I dont only want to write about dream but I doubt I'll have time to start a new book, Im planning on writing a book with just mcyt holiday oneshots if you guys want that :)

Just comment the mcyt+what holiday season you want. Ill most likely pick the more popular ones or with mcyts Im more familiar with!

Anyways hope you enjoy this vday special ;)

!Disclaimers! Holiday specials have no link nor affect to the main story. Also will have slight swearing.

Y/n first person pov

I reached over to hug Clay but all I grabbed was thin air. Thats when I immediately jerked up, realizing Clay was gone and not where I thought he would be. I looked around the room but the only thing I spotted was his phone left on the bedside table.

It suddenly lit up. A notification?

Out of curiosity, I picked it up and unlocked it. His password was just my birthday, simple but sweet. I clicked on the message which was the notification I heard earlier and noticed it was a video from...

me?

And thats when I also realized my phone wasn't where I had left it either, just great someone stole my phone and my boyfriend. Could this day get any weirder?

I sighed and clicked on the video.

It was Clay?!

"Good morning y/n! Hope you had a good sleep, anyways happy valentines day love!(If you dont believe this is how Dream would ever act, this is called fan 'fiction' for a reason :))

"Anyways I know you probably miss me already but to find me, you need to look for somethings I left for you around the house, along with clues leading to me! Have fun with the treasure hunt." He then made a heart with his hands before the screen turned dark. Then, a new message popped up.

' First Clue: where we had our first interaction.'

I thought for awhile since my memory was terrible but then I remembered.

"Ah! It was on one of my streams, so maybe our gaming room?" I said out loud before rolling of the bed and struggling to our gaming room with both our streaming setups. I looked around for abit but I couldn't really find anything out of place. Thats when blind me finally noticed the red present box casually laying on my chair.

I quickly ran over to the box, nearly tripping on some of the cables i was too lazy to tidy up. Opening the box, there was a card that said 'clue 2' and 2 figurines holding hands, they were our minecraft skins.

"Awww Clayyyyy" I smiled happily at the gift for a good few minutes, wondering how in the world did I get so lucky to have a boyfriend like him. After my sentimental gushiness, I places the figurines on my shelf before opening up the next clue.

'Congrats on finding the first clue! Hope you liked it y/n <3 Anyways there is Clue 2: Although it may seem like its rather late, do you remember where we had our first date?'

I almost cringed at Clay's attempt to rhyme that but I also snickered at how adorable it was.

Hm.. our first date?