You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Hyong, do you want to go to Million Stars?"

"By the way, I haven't met Choeun noona at all, but I guess today I should postpone it. I have an appointment with Hyeil hyong. I'm going to his house."

"All right, see you later, then."

I immediately dashed towards the bathroom. I know waking up at noon on the weekend was fun, but passing time without seeing the face of someone I really want to see, it feels like life is completely wasted.

I entered the line of visitors in front of Million Stars. It was already 12 o'clock when I joined the queue, and in front of me were eight people who seemed to be divided into two groups waiting in line. Most of them are girls of the same age as junior high or high school students who busily chatting. I grabbed my jacket and tidied it up, the weather is getting colder at the end of this fall. Ah, that means that soon Chungdae hyong will also discharged from military service. Then can I still be this free to come to Million Stars? But I guess he won't stop me from coming here right?

"Donghyunah!"

I raised my hand and smiled at the cute figure who waving at me from the front of the cafe door: Choeun noona. She quickly ran forward: her shoulder-length hair let loose and waved softly as she ran, her smile was very bright and her lips were adorned with pink lipstick, she was wearing a bright purple mini dress with white sneakers. When she approaches me, I can smell her soft vanilla perfume around her. I love everything about her. And the fact that she always looks bright around me makes my heart feel warm.

"Do you want to come in first? Waiting in my office?"

"Ah it's okay noona, I'll just wait here, I'm only the third queue right?"

"Are you sure? Isn't it too hot now?" she asked, looking up at the sun and complaining a second later.

I chuckled. It feels like Choeun noona doesn't look like 29 years old, she even looks like a young woman around my age. There is not much things have changed about her since I first met her six years ago. She looks even more beautiful as time goes by.

"It's okay noona, even the wind is a little cold."

I glanced at her slightly thin mini dress and took off my jacket, then draped it over her slender shoulders.

"Oh, thanks Donghyun."

"Go in noona, it must be very busy inside."

"Fine, I'll wait for you inside."

I smiled at her figure running back into the cafe. Our story is really long, and I shouldn't have these kinds of feelings towards her again. I promised myself to be happy if she was happy, but ever since Chungdae hyong left for military service... I started to understand how difficult it is to control my feelings for her. I love her and it turns out that I never, even for a second, tried hard to get rid of these feelings for her. Of course I will not snatch her from Chungdae hyong, someone I have considered as my own hyong besides Dongsun hyong. But I guess, loving Choeun noona without expecting anything in return, isn't a sin, right?

"Welcome, Donghyun-ssi," said Sangyoo-ssi, one of the waitresses I know as the waitress who joined since Million Stars first opened.

It's clear why she knows me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sangyoo-ssi."

"Let me take over," said Choeun noona who suddenly appeared, this time wearing my jacket neatly around her body, "special guest."

Sangyoo-ssi laughed and welcomed the next guest behind me. I followed in the footsteps of Choeun noona who led me to sit at the table next to the glass door that led to the café's garden. I sat on the comfortable purple sofa.