ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2: ᒍOᕼTO ᕼEᖇE ᗯE ᑕOᗰE!

When they arrived in Pallet Town at Professor Oak's lab, Ren went back to Professor Cerise's lab and Ash and Goh greeted the professor. "Hello boys. I hear you're going on a journey. Ash, I already have all your pokeballs ready." Professor Oak said. Ash grinned. "What's he mean by 'all your pokeballs'?" Goh asked. "Well, see, I've already traveled all the regions, except Galar, and I've caught a lot of Pokémon." Ash explained. "Wow, can I see?" Goh asked. "Sure!" Ash let all his Pokémon out of their pokeballs. Sobble hid behind Goh when it saw the pokemon. "Wow! Amazing!" Goh exclaimed. "But why do you have so many tauros?" "Oh, that well, I caught them all when I went to the Safari Zone." Ash responded.

After Ash returned all his Pokémon, the two boys set off towards the airport to head to Johto. A few hours later, they arrived in Goldenrod City. "Let's go to Greenfield." Ash suggested. "Ok, where is it?" Goh asked. "It's just southeast of here." Ash answered. They headed off to Greenfield.(All you Pokémon movie watchers probably know where I'm going with this.) They explored the city and soon they went to a restaurant to eat lunch and take a break.

After the meal, they went to explore a bit more. Then a voice from behind them said, "Ash?" Ash and Goh turned around to see a girl about ten. She had blonde hair and a big blue bow. Ash's eyes widened. "Molly?" he asked. "Wow, you're really here! I didn't think you'd ever be back. Just to be fair, I'm sorry again." Molly said. "No worries Molly. And this is Goh." Ash introduced his friend. "Hi nice to meet you." Goh said. "Hi nice to meet you too. Where are Misty and Brock?" Molly asked. "Well, they don't travel with me anymore." Ash explained. "Oh. Well, we should go see my dad!" Molly said. "Who's your dad?" Goh asked. "Her dad is Professor Spencer Hale." Ash answered. They went to Molly's house and they met Professor Spencer. 

"Oh, if it isn't Ash! Good to see you! And who might your friend be?" Professor Spencer asked. "I'm Goh." Goh said. "It's nice to meet you." the professor said. They all talked and Ash caught up with the two. Eventually, it was time for the two boys to leave.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye for now." said Professor Spencer. "Yeah, bye!" the boys chorused. "Bye!" Molly added. Ash and Goh traveled back to goldenrod and then went to the Pokémon Center. They stayed the night there.

Their journey had just begun...

Again, sorry about the short chapter!

If, it takes too long to update, you can always check out my other books!

Especially the Ask or Dare! I really need some!

Till then...

PokèMeow out!