ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1: TᕼE ᒍOᑌᖇᑎEY

"Ash it's time to get up." Goh said groggily. "Yeah, yeah." Ash responded. "Pika chaaa!" Pikachu yawned. Goh climbed down the ladder of their bunk bed. Ash got up and they both went to brush their teeth. They were just about to eat when Goh said, "We have to get to the lab. The professor needs us." "But I haven't even had breakfast!" Ash protested. Goh dragged Ash to the lab, pikachu and rabifoot following in suit, with sobble on rabifoot's head.

When they got to the lab, the professor greeted them, "Hello there you two. I have some exciting news." "What is it?!" the boys chorused. "I've decided to send you two out on a journey!" Professor Cerise announced. This was not what they were expecting. "You both are exceptional battlers and I think you should go on a journey." Cerise continued. "You can learn new things by going out into the world." The two boys looked at each other. "Alright!"

They went to pack their things. Ash packed his Z-ring and Z-crystals just incase. "So, where should we go first?" Ash asked. "Well, since Johto is the closest, let's go there!" Goh replied. After filling up their backpacks with the necessary supplies, the two went black to the lab. "Oh, are you done packing already? Well, I have something for you two. Professor Oak and I have been working on a new Pokédex." He handed them each a watch-like device. "This is a nanodex. It allows you to carry as many Pokémon as you'd like." Cerise explained. They each put their nanodex. Ash's was blue and Goh's was red. Then the professor said, "I'll have Ren drop you off at Professor Oak's lab."

They all went outside and saw Ren waiting in the car. "Well, I guess this is goodbye for a while." Ash said. "Yeah. Goodbye for now." Goh said. "Goodbye, and have fun." The professor waved goodbye as the two got in the car. Ren drove off towards Pallet town, Ash and Goh excited for their new journey!

Sorry for the short chapter! ;3

I will be updating in a while.

So stay tuned for the next epis- CHAPTER of The Journey of the Regions!

-Cardcaptor PokèMeow