'YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME' you thought. You always kept your door locked. So you put on your slippers and groggily walked over. Your ENTIRE CLASS barged in. EVEN MR. AIZAWA AND PRESENT MIC CAME IN. "WHAT THE FUCK!" you protest. "SHhhhhh your room is to comfy i wanna sleep here" Denki says pushing his fingers over his mouth in a shsh position. You hand everyone 2 melatonin gummies. Everyone had brought 2 pillows and the comforter off of their beds. They laid out on your fluffy rug and instantly fell asleep due to the music, smells, and temperature. Even Todoroki slept in the middle holding Momo with a small smile on his face.

Bakugo hopped in bed with you and spooned you from behind. It reminded you of the first night you two spent together. You two had already been dating for almost 6 months. You smiled at the thought and Katsuki's slow breathing and heartbeat lulled you to sleep.

7:20 a.m.

(Sen~no!)Demo sonnan ja dame
Mou sonnan ja hora
Kokoro wa shinka suru yo
Motto motto
tuturu turuturu
tururuturu turu turu
turu turu
tuturutu turu
bam bam
tuturu turuturu
tururuturu turu turu
turu turu

Everyone wakes up. "Is bro singing?" Kirishima questions. "YOU RECORDED ME IN THE SHOWER?" Bakugo yells. "IM SORRY IT WAS SO FUCKING ADORABLE DID YOU HEAR THE LITTLE BAM BAM. ITS SO CUTE." you yell. "Oh nah. Killing myself tonight💯." Bakugo yells. "I must say Kacchan that was pretty adorable." midoriya says. Aizawa and present mic began laughing their soul away. "IT'S NOT FUNNY?!?" katsuki screams. "BYE I LOVE THIS CLASS!" Reira says. "The real question is, Y/n? Why is that your alarm tone?" Todoroki asks. "WELL UHHHH- YOU SEE- UHHHHHH- UMMMMM-." While your stuttering your second alarm goes off.

(Sen~no!)Demo sonnan ja dame
Mou sonnan ja hora
Kokoro wa shinka suru yo
Motto motto
tuturu turuturu
tururuturu turu turu
turu turu
tuturutu turu
bam bam
tuturu turuturu
tururuturu turu turu
turu turu
tuturutu turu

"SOMEONE SHOOT ME IN THE THROAT" Bakugo yells. Present mic and Aizawa just start laughing even harder. "GET OUT ITS TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" You yell pushing everyone out. You go to the bathroom and do your skincare and brush your teeth. Then you take a quick shower and go up to your room with your robe on. You get in your room and put on lotion and perfume. You throw on some deodorant and makeup. You open your closet and pull out one of your pre-prepped wigs.

You put on your uniform and some new shoes you had just got