While the noodles cook you chop up bell peppers, green onions, some parsley, jalapenos, purple onions, garlic broccoli, and some mushrooms. You put some butter in the pan and cook the veggies on a low heat and season them well. Bakugo taps you on the shoulder signaling the shrimp are ready. You drain out the water and see that he did a surprisingly good job in a relatively short amount of time. You throw the shrimp into the skillet and let it cook with the veggies and spices. Then You turned off the noodles and drained them as well. You poured the noodles in and tossed it around. You added some cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Tony's, Tajin, pepper, and some red chili flakes. You tell Bakugo to take the garlic bread out of the freezer and throw it in the oven.

"Where did you learn to do this shit" Aizawa asks. "Actually i didn't i just pulled this recipe out of my ass." You respond. "Well it smells great." he adds. You put the pasta in a bowl and garnish it with parmesan flakes and a bayleaf. You take the garlic bread out of the oven and sit in the bowl. You grab a pitcher and pour some water in. You grab a tropical punch, and a strawberry Koolaid packet from your secret stash. You pour both of them in and add sugar, lime juice, a splash of orange juice and your secret ingredient. You got cups and told Bakugo to fill them with ice. After they were filled you poured the Koolaid and told everyone to come eat.

"HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS FIRE" Denki yells. Everyone nods in agreeance. You all sit down at the table and begin eating.

*cough cough WHEEZE cough*

Everyone turns to see Bakugo, "WAIT ITS TO SPICY FOR BAKUGO?" Uraraka yells. "NO STUPID EXTRAS IT JUST CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD." He screams. "Oh yea yall i seasoned the fuck out of this so... eat with caution." You added. Everyone still ate it all because it was good, but they ANNIHILATED that Koolaid.

Once everyone was done their mouths were on fire, you pulled out the vanilla ice cream. Everyone got a 2-scoop cone. "That should help with the spice, now go on, GET. Its 9:00 go get cleaned up and ready for bed we have school in the morning." You say shooing them away. You took a cool shower did your skincare routine, brushed your teeth, braided your hair into cornrows so you could just put on a lace in the morning. You put on you bonnet and walked to your room. On your way you saw Mina in a bonnet and deku holding a durag.

"Hey can one of you put my hair into two braids and put this on top. Reira is asleep I'm still learning how to braid." Izuku says. Mina just says, "I'll do it if Y/N won't but i'm tired." You walk into Deku's room, "Its fine go get some rest." you say. When you walk in you sit on his bed and he sits on the ground with his head between your thighs. You part his hair comb it out, add grease and moisturizer, and slick it. "Damn Zuku, these some expensive ass products." you state. "Oh are they? My mom buys them and just mails them to me" he says. You put his hair into 2 tight slick braids going straight back, and tie his durag over them.

Just as you finished up Bakugo bust in and sees Izuku laying between your thighs. He knew what was happening so he didn't overreact. He just looked at you and said, "ME NEXT". You look at him. "I beg your pardon." you say in that voice. "Braid my hair" he says. "I can't grip your fucked up ass curl pattern. You have too much damage. You need to cut it all off and try again." You say. "C'mon I believe in you." He says. "Any other time i would say no but i don't think i[ve ever seen your forehead inna while so sure" Deku gets up and Bakugo sits down. His hair was harder to grip, just as you predicted but you eventually get it. "Bigahh foehead." Deku speaks up. "THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY TO ME?" Bakugo got mad and his hair popped back up out of the braids into its normal position.

"Honestly fuck this i'm going to bed. I haven't even laid in my bed since making it back to UA." You say walking out.

You made it in and got under you star comforter, You set your alarms for, 7:20, 7:25, and 7:30 on your phone plugged it up. You turned on your diffuser and dimmed your led's to a purple color. You took 2 melatonin gummies to help you sleep, and lastly played some Lofi beats to help you fall asleep. Your room was a sleep haven, you had the window open and a small heater on. So there was a cool breeze followed by warm air, keeping it the perfect temperature. The diffuser encased the room with a warm vanilla and strawberry like scent. The music you had was at a medium volume as the calming melody filled your room. The dimmed lights got dimmer as you slowly drifted off and then you heard a knock on your door.