Power

"We should have a movie night." Toru says. "Hmm?" Jirou asks. "I mean we had nearly a month free with no school. A little vacation if you will. And we have to go back tomorrow. We should do something, ya know fun, before we go back to everyday classes." Toru says. "I agree." Todoroki says. "Sounds good to me." Tsuyu says.

Once everyone went out and got snacks for the movie. Midnight led the class out to the field you all had trained on the night before the UA sports festival. On the field there was about 17 old time-y cars. And a huge screen. Nemuri shouts out, "We will be watching 2 movies, one was picked my me, and the other was picked By Y/N. There are enough cars where each couple can have their own , and the singles can pair up or get their own. Inside of the car is 2 pillows, a body pillow, 2 blankets, some water, and bugs spray. It is currently 2:30 p.m. and the movies will last until about 5 and because of daylight savings the sun will begin to set at around 4:30."

Everyone goes to their car in couples. All the singles take a separate one, and hold on to body pillows instead. The first one that comes on is the one you chose. "The Wiz" begins to play .

[if you don't know what the wiz is shame on you. But its pretty much an all-black wizard of oz. Michael jackson was the scarecrow and whitney houston was the good witch. And Diana ross was dorothy. Its an oldie but a goodie you should watch it if you haven't]

"This seems familiar" Bakugo states, you have your back against the car door with your legs facing the other door. Bakugo is laying in between your legs with his head in your lap and your feet resting on his sides. You have a pillow behind your back and he has one under his legs elevating his feet. You have a blanket draped over your shoulders, and he has one around his torso. "Yea its based on The Wizard of Oz" you tell him. Everyone had caught on to it after the sparkly shoes. You, Mina, Reira and Deku were jamming out to all of the songs.

The movie finally ended. Everyone said how good it was. And how catchy the songs were. Then the next movie began to play. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME MIDNIGHT" Aizawa yells. As the word, T I T A N I C pops up on the screen. You and Bakugo were so focused on the last movie you only ate your frozen yogurt and forgot about the snacks. So you began eating. Once the movie is nearing the end you looks at the cars around you and see Midoriya openly crying into Uraraka's arms. That wasn't surprising.

Then you looked over and saw Kirishima and Mina holding each other with tears in their eyes. A little off-brand but still expected. Then you hear small sniffles you look down to see Bakugo with red puffy eyes and nose. He had tears streaming down his face. You stopped playing with his hair, and pulled him closer. "I'm not going anywhere babe, good lord." you say in a soft voice. "When i thought i had lost you everything fucking sucked, nothing brought me joy. I can't lose you again. Not now. Not ever. You can't do that again." Bakugo says. "Katsuki, i love you so much and i promise i won't ever leave you, but only if you promise never to leave me either." He looks up at you with glossy eyes, "I promise Y/n" he says laying back down in your lap. The movie ended and everyone hopped out and it was obvious everyone cried. Even Yamada and Aizawa had tear stains and red nose's

"Y'ALL ARE SOME PUSSIES!" Reira shouts. "NONE OF US WOULD EVEN BE ALLOWED ON THE BOAT IT WAS FOR WHITE FOLK ONLY!" Sero adds. "IT WAS A LOVE STORY AND IT WAS FUCKING SAD!" Mina shouts. "COONS." Reira yells back.

You lead everyone back to the dorm common area. "Okay so there are some board games over there for you guys to play. There is an nintendo switch, as well as a PS5 with ample amount of games. Me and Kat are gonna go make dinner." Everyone nods and starts playing games, you and Bakugo walk to the kitchen. "What are you in the mood for?" you ask him. "Somethin spicy." he responds. "I don't even know why i asked." you say opening the fridge. "Yall want hot wings, or do y'all want shrimp pasta." Everyone says shrimp pasta. "Tch i wanted hot wings." Bakugo pouts. "Babe i'm gonna make its spicy." You say and his whole face lights back up. "But since you wanna pout. *you hand him 2 pounds of shrimp* go peel and devein these." He snatches them and rolls his eyes. You sit a garbage bag and a bowl of water in front of him. He starts to unpeel them and you boil the noodles.