Chapter Thirty-One

Angelo's POV

*Extra Long*

Gabriel and I drove to Derek's family log lake house.

Don't worry, Ginger, we're on are way. I swear if they even lay a finger on her I'll chop off all there fùcking fingers off.

After we drove for about an hour in a half, we made it to the log house.

"Man, my beach house is bigger and better then this piece of crap" I said.

"Not as bigger and better then all of mines" Gabriel said, I flicked him off and continued to walk.

Gabriel stopped me in my tracks "Wait. Do even have something to defend ourselves with? Or maybe a plan at that?"

"Nope. We just walk in and anyone who try's and stops us, gets there ass kicked. Plain and simple" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

I don't care what happens to me, as long as Ginger is safe. Her safety comes first to me.

"Are you...bonkers?! We can't do that, what if something happens to one of us?!" he yelled.

"Then I'll have to use...this baby right here" I said, showing him my silver pistol in the back of my pants. His eyes widened, I'm guessing it's his first time seeing a gun.

"Are you kidding me?! You're planning on using that?"

"If I have to use force. Then, yes. Yes, I will be using it. You know why? Because the girl I'm madly in love with, who changed me, who's been with me through bad times, is in the fùcking piece of crap lake house. And I will do anything to get her to safety, even if it means using this to get it done and I know you want her safe as well" I said, he rubbed the back of his neck and nodded his head.

"Fine. We do need a plan or this whole rescue trip will be for absolutely nothing" he sighed.

Finally, 15mins later we came up with a plan.

Hopefully this plan works...

"Alright. You ready? Your highness?" I joked.

"What about Derek?"

"He'll be fine. I put the A/C on for him" I replied.

Gabriel went to the back, and I sneaked to the front of the crappy log lake cabin. Looking around I noticed a blonde chick on the phone; Sarah.

"He said what to you? Mother. I told you when he gets to the house, distract him. Seduce him. Derek's father won't be happy about this, he'll take some money out of my share because of what you did, and we need that if we're going to stay off the streets. Ok, bye" she said hanging up the phone and walking back inside.

So, it is Derek's father behind this whole damn thing. He's out for Ginger's family money and he's splitting it up with them. She's somewhere in there.

Walking up closer, someone opened the door. I quickly hide behind the trash, a man in a black suit walked out of the door; Derek's father. He walked out and into a black BMW and drive off.

Here's my chance...

I watched as the car drive off silence, tiptoeing to the front door. Looking around my surroundings, nobody was around. I locked the door in case he comes back I'd know, I slightly opened all the doors in the house in search of Ginger.

There was a door by the kitchen, suddenly Sarah popped up out of the shadows. "Well...Well...Well, if it isn't Angelo? Or should I call you Prince Charming? Coming to rescue his ugly, nerdy, fragile, low life princess from...evil" she joked.

She's lucky I'm such a gentleman, that I don't hit girls even if I wanted to.

"Well...Well...Well, if it isn't the wicked slut of the west? I heard the new whore house is hiring, you should apply, it suits your image perfectly" I mocked, she gasped.

"What do you even see in her anyway?! I mean just look at her, and look at me. What do you see in her that I don't have? I'm way more popular, great in bed and you know it, the top cheerleader, and I'm way...way better looking than that...thing" she pointed to herself.

"You're right. But here's what you forgot, she's not a slut, rude, a slut, annoying, and a slut. Did I forget a slut?" I smirked.

"I tried to save you, but you both can die for all I care" she huffed.

"Well, it was nice talking to you. Say hello to your slutty mother for me" I winked. "-Oh. One more thing. Where's Ginger?" I asked.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes "As if I'd tell you, where she is. No need to worry, Tyler is keeping her company" she smiled.

The sound of that name boiled my blood, knowing that hormonal jackass, he'd try and touch her or worst.

I pushed her to the wall "I see someone has finally changed there minds" she said.

I smirked at her "Not a chance, kitten" I said, knocking her out. Gabriel came in and looked at me and the body on the floor "What in the bloody hell happened, I thought you don't hit girls?!" he yelled.

"I don't. Relax, I didn't hit her. Pressure point. Now, let's go" I said, he nodded and followed my tail but first we tied Sarah up and put duck tape on her month then put her in the closet.

"Did you check any rooms?" I asked.

"Only the ones upstairs, you?"

"All but one. The one by the kitchen"

We ran toward the door, we heard the front door unlock.

Derek's father is home.

We ran inside, as soon as we closed the door, someone was hitting us with something hard.

"Take that, and that, and this you piece of garbage." a female voice said while hitting us.

Gabriel turned on the lights, it was Ginger with a wooden lamp in her hands. She looked up and noticed us, tears formed in her eyes, she quickly ran to me, her face buried on my chest.

She's alright. She's alive. Oh, Ginger, how I missed your scent, your hugs...You.

"A-Angelo?!...I'm so happy to see you, I was so scared, I never lost hope I knew you'd come for me" she cried. I hugged her tight, looking over at Gabriel, he had a sad smile on his face.

"It wasn't only me. I hate to admit it but I had help from Gabriel" I said. She backed away from me and looked at Gabriel, she ran to him and gave him a hug too.

"Hello, love" he said.

"Oh, I've missed you're accent. I'm so happy you guys are alright. How'd you find me-...wait. It doesn't matter right now, you can tell me everything when we get out of the place." she smiled at us both.

"Wait. I thought, Tyler was with you" I asked her.

"H-He is. I had to find a way out, and with the lamp, I...knocked him out. He's in the closet taking a nap at the moment" she smiled softly.

Damn. She surprises me everyday. First, punching the crap out of Sarah and now she knocked Tyler out? Can she get anymore hotter?

"I see my blossoming flower, has finally blossomed. I'm impressed, great job, Danny" Gabriel said.

"He's right, I think I'm rubbing off you too much, Ginger. To much chitchat, we need to figure a way out-"

"I found one" Ginger said, we turned to her as she removed a carpet, showing a tunnel underground.

"You are just full of surprises, everyday. Aren't you?" Gabriel chuckled patting Gingers head. We found a lantern, went into the tunnel, and followed are way out.

This escape is way too easy. And from what I know from experience, something bad is going to happen once we escape out of the tunnel.