Chapter Thirteen

Danny's POV

"How in the world did this happen?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"You can't pick who you're destined to be with D.A, the universe picks for you, Cupid picks for you and mostly your heart picks for you" he smiled at me. "Why him? Why not someone the same level as me? He's bad. I'm good, he might be in jail. I'll be in college getting my bachelors degree. You see we're two different people, Luke"

"Opposites attract. Listen, even the most ruthless human being needs someone good, better, in there life to remind them how they used to be human, and loved. He just needs someone like that, different from what he's used to be dating and the universe, Cupid and your heart choose you to help him, to change him for the better"

When did Luke become such a love Guru? How did he know about these kind of things? He's probably right through.

"What if I can't change him, Luke? What if he doesn't want to be changed? How can I change him? There to much questions running through my mind" I told him.

"I know. There's still some questions I need answering too. I don't know what to say but just be patient, the answers to your question will come. Remember all good things come to those who wait." Luke smiled hugging me.

"I hope your right, Luke"

"I'm always right" he chuckled.

We headed downstairs for a quick snack, the door bell rung. "I'll get it, just finish preparing the food" I told Luke, he nodded and continued what he was doing.

I ran towards the door, opening the door there was a white box in front of me. I picked it up and brought it inside and put it on the table next to Luke. "Who was it? What's inside the box?" he asked.

"When I opened the door, nobody was outside, only this box" I said opening it slowly. Inside the box was a Little Red Ridding Hood costume with a card on it.

I wonder who sent this? Maybe...Angelo? Him and Luke are the only two who knew I couldn't find a costume to wear. I swear if it's something way out of my comfort zone, I'll slap the heck out of that perverted alien.

I picked up the card and read it out loud 'Can't wait for you to accompany me to my costume party. See there Lil' Red, hope you like my present for you. -Tyler'

"Good thing he has good taste" Luke said picking up the costume.

Is it weird that I'm slightly disappointed that it wasn't Angelo?

"...I guess, on the bright side I finally found my costume to wear. I was almost going the bed sheet ghost because someone just had to steal my old costume" I squinted my eyes at him, he swallowed hard.

"It was about time to let that crappy costume die, I had to, for the sake of are friendship" he said dramatically, I rolled my eyes as we headed to my home theater in my basement.

*Friday Night, Party Time*

My first ever house party, every month Tyler's parents fly off to business trips, and when they do, Tyler throws the biggest parties ever. People from other towns come over for some fun, if he makes this party way killer then the rest he'll be officially crowned 'Party King'. Everyone talks about his party's for months on end, and now I get to taste the sweet experience of a normal life of a teenager. And yes, I did ask my parents and they were weirdly excited for me, once again, not the reaction I was looking for.

This time Luke made me do my make up, hair, and everything else. I did a pretty good job for my first time on my own.

We finished putting on our costumes "I do say your majesty, you look rather dashing tonight, if I do say so myself" I said, he laughed fixing his Prince costume, if we were strangers I'd actually believe he was a prince in real life.