Yuki Better Explain

Hi guys here's next chapter, feel free to comment or vote.

*Yuki's POV* At School

'The head leader of my fan club, Motoko Minagawa, wanted to talk with me. Also Claire and Haru stated dating, I guess that's good for him.

*Normal POV*

" Yuki, w-will you g-go out with me?" said a nervous Motoko. "I'm sorry Miss Minagawa, but I have a girlfriend." said Yuki. "WHAT!?!?! Don't tell me it's that useless nobody (Name) right?" said Motoko. "Yes it is and she's not a nobody she is the best-" said Yuki but got cut off with Motoko kissing him right as (Name), Tohru, Momiji, Haru, Kyo, and Claire walk in. Yuki quickly pulls away and sees everyone's mouth dropped to the floor with wide eyes and (Name) running away out of school.

*Kyo's POV *

"YUKI WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT!?!?" I yelled. 'He hurt (Name) meaning he is DEAD!!' I thought. "It's not what you think." Yuki tried to explain, but got cut off by Claire yelling now. "Tohru, Momiji find (Name)." said Haru. "Right." said Tohru and ran out with Momiji. "YUKI YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND!!!" yelled Claire. "Just let me explain." said Yuki. "NO THAT'S IT RAT BOY YOUR A DEAD RODENT!" I yelled punching Yuki.(Me: *giggles* Rodent).

*Outside in the forest* (Name) POV

'Why, that's all that went through my head as I ran to the forest and climbed a tree, WHY WHY WHY!!!!' I yelled in my head. 'Did he lie to me, about liking me' So many thoughts went through my head right now but were interrupted by Momiji and Tohru yelling for me.

*Normal POV*

"(NAME) WHERE ARE YOU!!!! yelled Momiji and Tohru. "Momiji I'm getting worried." said Tohru. "Me too, but I know for a fact she loves the forest so she has to be here, we just have to keep looking." said Momiji.

*Timeskip to 2 days of still looking for (Name) but know sign*

*Yuki POV*

'Where is she? I still haven't talked to anyone, but even if I try they will just yell and not let me explain.' I've been out here for two days still looking for her with no luck. I maybe had 4 hours of sleep, but I can't, I just worry to much.

END

Sooooo what do you thiiiink. Comment plz and Vote plz. This idea I thought of yesterday with my friend and next chapter will be up later tomorrow or over the weekend. Also my goal is to get 100 reads on this story and I'm close so hopefully it happens. See ya later readers.

-Temarifan08