Truth? ㊗️

"You look better in my clothes" Zack smirked.
"Whatever weirdo.." You said looking away.
Eventually you made it to the hotel. Your legs were so tired from all the walking, you didn't know if you could make it.
"Wait.. Zack do we have money?!" You panicked.
"Nope" he said leaning on the wall.
"What! What are we gonna do!?"
"Dunno" He yawned.
At that moment a couple walked past with their room key giggling to each other. "Actually.." Zack grinned.
*Slang!*

He killed the two people and took their keys and money.
"Your fucking welcome" He grinned.
"Zack.. We can't leave them here! The police will be here if someone finds them"
"Geez ungrateful" He started to drag them in the bushes and you didn't help since you didn't wanna get dirty. Once the bodies were hidden you ran up and gave him a kiss.
"What was that for?"
"I am grateful!" You smiled.
Zack made a weird expression and you laughed. He gave you the motel key and it had the number "665" on it.
Looks like we're not totally bad, You thought relieved.

You go to the room and Zack tried to jump on the bed.
"No! You're bandages are bloody! Plus we don't know if the beds dirty or not!" You scolded him.
"Geez, quit your nagging! I'll shower"
"Well I need to take one too" You sighed taking off your red shoes. "You don't have any extra bandages right? Hold up let me go ask the desk if they have any"
"Fine, be careful, I guess i'll start the shower" Zack said agitated.
"Awe, Is Zack worried about his girlfriend?" You teased putting your shoes back on.
"Hurry the hell up!" He yelled walking in the bathroom.
You laughed and walked out the door.
"You know you didn't go inside to get a key, they'll probably be suspicious" Mini Melv said suddenly.
"Well if they are.. We'll just kill them" You smiled.
"You're starting to sound like Zack.." Mini Melv complained.
"Whatever you say.." You walked in the main area and no one was inside. You saw a first aid kit and took it upon yourself to take out the bandages. You looked on the desk and a sheet caught your eye. It was all the check outs and check ins at the Motel. You folded the paper back to a few weeks ago and saw Melvs name.
"What!? Why would he check into a motel? Matter a fact.. when did Melv die? I thought it was that night at that mob gathering but.." You said to yourself.
"Um ma'am can I help you?" A woman said coming back.
"Oh sorry, I just needed some bandages" You said smiling.
You hurried out of there and back to your room. You powered your phone off and threw it on the bed. You went in the bathroom and Zack was already in so you started to undress.
You hopped in and Zack had bubbles all in his hair making you laugh.
"What's so funny?!" He yelled.
"Nothing.."
"Anyways , you said you would tell me what happened when we found somewhere to stay" He complained.
"After we get out the shower" You said grabbing some soap.
He smirked and looked you up and down, "What if I don't wanna get out"
"Zack! Stop being a perv!" You said flustered.
"You're the one who got in the shower with me remember?" He grabbed your waist and pulled you chest to chest. "Doesn't this place have hot water all the time? I'm a dumbass so I could be wrong" He smirked.
"Y-Yes they do.."
"Well that means you could've waited your turn"
Dammit.. I didn't think about that.. I was use to our routine.
"So your the pervert here" He grinned.
"Shut up! No i'm not!" You blushed.
"You know.. we never got to finish what we started.. You said I could use you as I see fit, You didn't lie about that right?" He moved his hand down your waist.
"No I didn't lie but.."
"but what?" He said with a smirk.
You just looked at him and he stared back. You kissed him and he immediately gripped your thigh, returning the favor. When you broke the kiss, a trail of saliva left your lips as he looked at you full of lust.
"Zack.. I wanna ask you something.." You told him.
"Fine" He said annoyed.
"Do you.. I mean did you.. no never mind" You said turning away.
"Don't pull that shit! tell me!" He yelled.
"I went to Melvs place" You started.
"Oh yea?" He said in a sinister tone. He grabbed your hips and turned you around to face him.
"I saw a lot of scratched on the ground" You couldn't look him in the eyes. "I also found a bloody bandage on the ground.."
"Oh really? Well what do you wanna ask me?" He said grabbing your chin, making you look into his gold and brown eyes.
"Plus.. Mini Melv looked at you funny when he said Melv made him for precautions"
"Spit it out!" He told you.
"Do you know what happened to Melv?" You asked him.
"Yea, He died" Zack said straightforward.
"No.. like do you know how he died?"
"Why the hell would I know?!" He said raspily.
"Did.. you kill Melv?" You said nervous.
He just looked at you frustrated. Your bodies were so close but mentally you didn't know what he was thinking.
"I.. don't know" He said frustrated.
"Y-You don't know?" You said shocked. You took a step back but Zack immediately pulled you in.
"Listen.. I don't fucking know.. It happened so fast when the lights went out dammit"
"Okay.." You said leaning your head on his chest.
"Okay? Is that all you have to fucking say? Get mad or something!"

Well.. 😧