Head ache

Fuck.. This isn't good.
You pushed Zack away and he got even more agitated. "Zack stop trying to temp me! Nows not the time.."
"It's you're fucking fault i'm like this" He grumbled angrily.
"Listen, We don't know how long we'll be out here.. or when we'll get to shower and I don't wanna be sticky and out of energy.." You trailed off.
"I don't care, let's get going then" Zack said sternly walking in front of you. You grabbed his wrist and he paused. "Got something important to say? If not, I don't wanna fucking here it" He told you raspily.
"What are you gonna do about that.. doesn't it hurt?" You said looking at his bulging pants.
"Whatever, it'll go away" He nudged you away and kept walking.
"Zack.." You called for him. He ignored you and kept walking.
"Isaac!" You said louder and he paused. He turned around fast and brought himself down to your level.
"You got a death wish princess?" His eyes gleamed red and he seemed pissed.
"Come here!" You dragged him near a tree and pushed him against it. You placed your hand on the bulge in his red pants.
"What the.." He said shocked as he backed up against the tree. You dropped the bookbag to the side near Zack's scythe.
"You said it's my fault right? Then i'll take responsibility.." You blushed looking him in the eyes.
A smirk appeared on his face, "Damn bold that's for sure" He said grabbing your wrist.
"I told you we can't do it right now.. but.." You started rubbing his erection and he exhaled heavily. You went to unbuckle his pants when he stopped you.
"No, you can't use your hands" He demanded.
Your eye twitched, Damn picky hot bastard! You should be lucky i'm even being generous!
You got on your knees and Zack unbuttoned the top button for you. Before you could even try to unzip the zipper Zack told you to do another thing.
"Kiss it"
Your face heated up, Y-You damn..! He's lost his mind!
You kissed the bulge and you looked up at him to see a familiar sinister grin making you gulp.
"Good girl~"
This is so embarrassing.. and why do I like this side of him!? You thought flustered.
You used your tongue to flip the zipper and get it in between your top and bottom teeth. You pulled it down slowly. When you finished Zack pulled down his pants a bit, along with boxers revealing his hardened member.
"Say ah~" He smirked.
"Crazy Basta-
He shoved it in your mouth quickly before you could finish. He pulled out and you started coughing as you didn't expect it. He didn't do anything but look at you.
"Watch your mouth" He told you.
"okay.."  you blushed.
Okay?! No Y/n cuss his fine ass out.

"Let's try this again, okay princess?" You felt your panties soak, you nodded yes. You opened your mouth and he put it half way in. He started groaning as you licked the tip.
"F-Fuck.. that mouth of yours" He breathed. He pushed in more and you had to position yourself right so you wouldn't choke. Zack held your hair with his bandaged hands as he looked down at you. Suddenly he thrusted hitting the back of your throat making you yelp in pain. This caused vibrations to travel in your mouth making him moan.
"D-Dammit Y/n ugh~" He groaned. He moved out a bit before thrusting at your throat again. Tears fell from your eyes as your tried to take him all in. You swirled your tongue around and he gritted his teeth.
"F-Fuck" He did the same process again and you didn't know how much you could take.
I-I can't breathe..
You tapped Zack's pants leg and he looked down at your watery eyes. He pulled out and you coughed for air.
"Too much too handle?" He teased.
"S-Shut up! I'm not done yet!" Yes your throat hurt like hell but there was no way you were chickening out. This time, without warning Zack, you grabbed his dick and took it back in your mouth again.
"Oh Fuck" He groaned gripping your hair. He pushed your head down a bit and you started slurping again. "S-Shit Im finna cum" He gritted his teeth in pleasure. He thrusted in the back of your throat and came deep in your mouth. You couldn't do anything but swallow as he started twitching.
He let go of your hair as he leaned back against the tree. "Damn that felt good" He exhaled hotly.
You reached in the bag and grabbed some water. You and Zack drank it down and he cleaned himself up.
"See I can handle anything" You said proudly looking the opposite direction. Zack pulled you on his lap and kissed you.
"I know" He smirked with his eyes fading back to normal. He placed his thumb on your lip and his thoughts immediately went back to what just happened and he grinned. "I want more"
You pushed his head back and grabbed the bag. "Nope, Not until we find a place to stay" You said nervously walking ahead as he chuckled.
Dammit that turned me on more. How dare he torture me knowing our situation!
You sighed, "Do you think there's a motel near here?"
"Who are you asking that?" He gave you a dumb look.
"You're no help as usual!"

Why can't this fine man be real tf 😔💕