Finals were coming up and I needed all the relaxing in the world. I had a pile of homework to do. I ignored it, heading straight for my room. I began throwing my clothes in every direction the minute the door shut behind me. I ran for the shower almost tripping on a pair of sneakers.

I didn't even bother turning on the lights, there was enough light from the windows to see just fine.

The hot water helps with the headaches and nausea.

Stepping out of the shower I looked in the mirror for a while. My pupils were dilated, the bags under my eyes growing deeper and deeper. My face was pale, my lips chapped. I looked like shit, today was not my day.

I needed a brake, time to think. I needed space. I needed time away to breathe. Tears now threatening to spill over. I quickly wiped them away and walked over the drawers.

I grabbed a pair of simple underwear and an over sized T-shirt. I decided to take a power nap, maybe go shopping later to take my mind off things.

Niall's POV

The phone rang a few times before she picked up.

"Hey, Kelly. How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Good, good. Listen, I was actually calling because I was trying to reach Andrea but she doesn't pick up. Do you know if she's busy?"

There was an awkward silence. Did she hang up?

"She um, she's not feeling well. I think she was taking a nap or something. She probably turned off her cell."

"Oh. Thanks."

"No problem."

That was well, weird. Was she ignoring me? Did I do something wrong. Maybe I said something the other day. She has been acting different.

I glanced down at my phone.

4:15 PM

Moments later my phone vibrated indicating a new text message.

Andrea :3 - Hey sorry, I fell asleep. What's up?

No, nothing. I was just checking on you. Are you okay? You've been acting weird lately.

Andrea :3 - I'm fine. Just a little stressed.

Are you sure?

Andrea :3 - Yea.

You can tell me anything you know that right?

Andrea :3 - Yea. I know, thanks.

No problem.

Andrea :3 - I have to go. I'll call you later.

Okay. Bye.

I kept rereading the conversation over and over again trying to make sense of it. She was so dry. What did she mean?

I decided not to think about it too much.

The next morning...

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, eggs and bacon. Yum. I didn't even bother going to the bathroom first. I headed straight downstairs to the kitchen.

Louis was cooking and Liam and Harry were setting the table.

"Smells delicious." I commented.

Harry smiled handing me a plate. "Here. Help yourself.

I grabbed the plate and walked over to the table. I piled on the eggs and pancakes.

"So Niall." Said Harry turning to face me.