"you live up to your reputation~" || A Cat Smut

Cat smut

The large brown and white Tom cat, also known as pickles , strode seductively toward Bingus the sexy hairless cat. His massive schlong dragged across the floor as he purred the words,                                           "I want to drink your milk now, not my owner's anymore".  Bingus could feel his body heat up in anticipation as the large Tom cat drew closer.
Pickles placed a paw on the hairless cats shoulder and mewed into his ear "Your body is so sexy without fur." Bingus replied with a soft purr as pickles advanced downward and said "Your already so hard~"
Bingus smirked and purred sexily before rubbing his leathery flaps against Pickles's hard lipstick. Suddenly sluttina and fanny the cat sisters , both sexy ginger she cats, strolled into the room. Their eyes filled with lust as they gazed upon the two cats ahead of them.
Pickles turned to face the two she cats, he licked his lips as they strode forward to join in with the fun.
"Nice of you to join us." He purred and placed a paw on sluttinas backside. Sluttina slipped inbetween the two Tom cats as fanny sat down to watch, licking her own tail as she did so. Sluttina purred and peered down at pickles as he licked and bit her neck.
"I see you live up to your reputation, daddy pickles." She meowed.
Bingus mewed loudly beneath both cats as they tickled his underbelly as Pickles now held sluttinas rear end between his paws. After 30 minutes of muffled purring , Pickles finally dragged his massive schlong away and left Sluttina , fanny and bingus panting and passed out on the floor. "Until next time..." Daddy Pickles purred sexily under his breath as he strode away and into the other room to greet his owner.