chapter 62

"baby wake up" i say shaking y/n "it's dark outside"

she shrugs her shoulder away from me and covers herself with the blanket. holy shit i'm naked. i totally forgot i fucked her this afternoon. i bite my lip remembering. i put my boxers and clothes back down and headed downstairs to see her brothers.

"hey where's your dad?" i ask cause i haven't seen him in a while and y/n hadn't heard from him yet

"uh" nathan says

they look at each other and look back at me. i stand there confused as fuck but i know it's something bad

"he died." josh blurts out

my eyes widen and my mind immediately goes to think about y/n and how she was really looking forward to learn more about him.

"does y/n know?" i ask them

they look at each other again

"no" nathan says with a stuffy nose "we were thinking about asking you to tell her"

my mouth drops.

"cause she's happier with you mattia" josh adds in

"i- i don't know man" i tell them "i hate seeing her cry"

"please mattia i don't like seeing her cry either"

i sigh "fine i'll tell her when she wakes up"

"tell me what" i hear y/n say at the end of the stairway

i look back at josh and nathan and they give me a look.

fuck me man

"uh let's go somewhere" i say

"sure where" she asks

"i have a place in mind" i reply "just do get ready"

i smile at her and she smiles back. please don't let that be the last smile

a few minutes later she finally comes down.

"i'm ready" she says

"let's go"

"bye guys. i love you and don't forget to tell dad ima be home late" she says as we walk out

fuck. we get into the car and start to drive

"where we going" she asks with a smile

"that defeats the purpose of it being a surprise"

she giggles "shut up"

i smile and rest my other hand on her thigh rubbing it with my thumb. she puts her hand on my hand and looks out the window smiling. a few minutes later we get there.

"what is this place" she asks "you're not gonna kill me right"

i look at her dumb

"really?" i say

"i was kidding idiot"

i put my hand out and she grabs it. i guide her through the woods til we get to the bench. as soon as we get there i turn my head to her and see her eyes light up. a smile forms on her face. she's beautiful bro.

"it's beautiful mattia" she says smiling hard "how did you find this place"

"i go here when i need to think" i reply "it's beautiful being this high looking at all the city lights"

"it really is" she says smiling "what did you want to tell me tho"

my slime drops. way to ruin it