intro!

y/n= your name
n= nathan (ur brother)
j= josh (ur brother)
y/m= your mom
ale= alejandro ( he's like a brother to you)
a= alvaro ( ^^)
k=kairi ( bestfriend. kairi understands you)
r= roshaun (he's like a brother to you/ur favorite)
rob= robert ( he's like a brother to you)
m= mattia ( your crush 😁)
jen= jenna(she's not a main character but just making it clear on who's who ☺️ . enjoy the story)
tay= taylor (ur bestfriend)
kat=kate (also ur bestfriend)

hey ! i'm y/n. i live in new jersey with my 2 brothers and my mom. my dad left us when we were kids so i don't really remember much of him and i don't care about him what so ever. my brothers are nathan and josh! nathan is the older one and as you can see josh is the younger one. we moved to new jersey last year and nathan made friends quickly. they're pretty cool but they're just as overprotective as nathan is with me. he has this one friend. mattia polibio. when nathan first introduced his friends to us my eyes immediately went to mattia. he's attractive and his smile hits different but he has this girlfriend named,jenna. she's pretty n all but also very toxic. josh he's protective of me as well. speaking of josh, i have this bestfriend who has the biggest crush on josh. it's funny but i think they would make an absolutely cute couple. when i first moved here taylor was helpful and supportive. we then started talking more and now we're bestfriends along with kate. kate was also a newbie so me and taylor decided to welcome her and now we're all bestfriends and i couldn't have asked for better friends. back to my brothers, nathan and josh are only protective because i'm the only sister they have and they just don't like seeing me sad. my mom she's not home much but when she is, she spends as much time as she can with her kids. she's honestly a very strong woman and she deserves nothing but happiness.

authors note: heyyy it's like 4:39am for me right now 😭and i'm pretty tired ! so i'll write chapter one tmrw ! hope you guys like it :) . oh and it's my first book so let's not judge 😌