02

Both Winn and Valerie arrive on the roof at the same time. To be honest, they walked up together. A bit uncertain to what news their pal had in store for them.

Winn opened the door leading to the door, allowing Valerie to go first. They then made their way across Catco's helipad landing area to find Kara with her back to them.

"Kara-!" Winn calls out as they walk up the helipad, "Hey uh- Whatever you have to say can you make it quick."

Valerie turns to Winn, "Winn."

"What?" Winn turns to her then to Kara, "I'm not a big fan of heights."

Kara has fully turned to face both her friends now. Kara looks a little nervous as the approaches them.

"Okay uh- um- I am about to tell you two something in my life that only three other people know." Kara says glancing between the two, "Can I trust you two?"

Winn crosses his arms on his chest, he glanced at Valerie. Valerie looks over at Winn, both sharing concern but also confusion in their eyes.

"Uh- um sure, yeah." Winn says.

Valerie nods, "Yeah, you can trust us, Kara."

Kara smiles for a moment and then walks a little away still bothered about something.

"I just- I just really want someone to be excited for me. And I um," Kara adjusts her glasses, "How do I um-?"

Valerie felt totally awkward during this whole ordeal, clearly Kara was trying to find the right words to confess to the two what she had to say. Now Valerie was thinking maybe Winn was right and Kara is a lesbian.

"There is something about me that for most of my life I ran away from," Kara says, "But last night, I embraced who I am and I don't want to stop."

Winn looks stunned, "Oh my god."

Kara looks confused.

"You're a lesbian." Winn says.

However, the expression on Kara's face made Valerie now think maybe he was wrong. She didn't nod or smile or even agree with it. Just looked a little annoyed at that.

"Uh, Kara that's why you're not into me. This is great news." Winn goes on.

"I'm not gay!" Kara says.

Winn stops talking and looks confused at Kara.

"I'm-," Kara glanced from Winn and then to Valerie, "I'm her."

"Her?" Valerie asks.

"The woman who saved the plane." Kara confesses.

Kara smiles after her confession, and then sees Winn begin to smile too, but his smile turns into a small chuckle. Kara's moves her eyes to Valerie who did look a bit hesitate to accept the confession, but was also confused.

"Okay, okay, right." Winn says.

Winn begins to walk away, meanwhile Valerie stood still. She watched as irritated Kara turns away and begins to walk towards the edge of the building.

"Winn," Valerie says.

Winn stops walking and sees this.

"Kara?" Winn asks, "What are you doing?"

Winn starts moving forward as does Valerie, both were calling out to the woman with concern filling their voice as Kara takes more steps towards the edge.

"Kara-!" Valerie screams.

"Kara, get back here! That's too dangerous!" Winn yells.

"Stop!" Valerie yells.