I'm actually surprised Hinata didn't blush or stutter when she said, "Let me help you, Naruto-kun." 

"Thanks Hinata-chan." She nodded and we walked (more like hobbled for me) into the academy.

Third POV

Iruka was waiting for the last few students to come into his class. Then he saw a VERY pale and weak Naruto leaning on Hinata. "Oh my, Naruto, are you alright?" the scarred man asked. "Yeah... I'll be fine..." Naruto rasped and winced as Iruka moved his hand from Hinata's shoulder to his (Iruka's) shoulder Hinata went to her seat on the other end of Sasuke's table, and Iruka escorted Naruto to his seat in between the Hyuuga and Uchiha. 

"Naruto, are you able to do the test today?" Iruka asked as he sat Naruto down. The blonde breathed out a yes and slumped over the table. 

Naruto POV

I felt as if I was going to pass out as Mizuki handed out the papers for the test. I took my pencil and got ready to start. "And... START!" Iruka yelled. I flipped my test over and looked at the questions. These are Jonin level, Mizuki put a genjutsu, huh? I smirked tiredly (I'm still weak, remember?). I silently released the genjutsu and started my handiwork on the super-easy questions. "Iruka-sensei, I finished the-" was all I could rasp out before the dark spots already in my eyes overwhelmed my sight, and I passed out.

Third POV

"Naruto!" Iruka yelled as he saw his student (A/N: *cough cough* Captain *cough cough* LOL now I sound like Hayate) fall out of his chair and fell with his limbs sprawled on the floor. Sasuke jumped a bit in shock, and Hinata whispered his name as she knelt on the floor, propped the Blonde's neck on her arm, and felt his chest. "Naruto-kun..." the Hyuuga heiress said as she hugged the boy.

//NO TIMESKIP//

Naruto POV

I groaned as my eyes opened again. Hinata and Iruka were staring at me worriedly and Sasuke was just staring at me. I coughed as I sat up, and Hinata helped me drink a glass of water Iruka had brought.

"Naruto? Are you okay?" Iruka asked worriedly. 

"I'll... live..." I breathed. Iruka picked me up and put me on the chair. I leaned forward and propped my head on my arms and promptly fell asleep. 

//Time-skip to the second test, the taijutsu test//

"L-Lady Tsunade! What bring you to the academy?" I heard. I perked up at the name, she had told me the previous night she was gonna check on me at the academy. 

"Can I see Naruto Uzumaki?" I faintly heard. I faintly heard some people talking, the black spots in my vision were clouding everything. I yelped softly as warm hands picked me up and carried me to somewhere else.

Third POV

Tsunade set Naruto down and started her mystical palm technique, though she used sage mode. Jiraiya had taught her that, and she didn't like that fact one bit. As each second passed, the color returned to Naruto's face and he half-opened his eyes. "Looks like I need to thank that pervert." Tsunade said. Naruto smiled as he closed his eyes again and renewed his chakra. The only reason he was able to come to the academy that day was because of his massive reserves.

//time skip//

Third POV

"Next up, Uzumaki Naruto vs. Uchiha Sasuke!" Iruka called out. Naruto and Sasuke stepped into the ring. 

"Okay, nothing except Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu, and ... START!!!" Iruka yelled.

Naruto POV

"Time to fight you, and see how you do, dobe." Sasuke sneered. 

I just smirked and said, "Wasn't I the one who insulted you yesterday?"

"WHY YOU-" he yelled as he aimed punches at me. I dodged them all, of course.

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" He yelled. I widened my eyes a bit, he must have high chunin level chakra right now, so Fugaku-Sama and Itachi actually trained him a bit, huh?

Water style: Raging Water scythe! I said before I did a hand sign and cut through the fire. 

(A/N: PEOPLE, ALL THE JUTSUS THAT I USE IN THIS FANFIC MAY HAVE THE SAME NAMES AS THE MANGA, BUT THEY WILL HAVE DIFFERENT AFFECTS!)

Third POV

Blow was thrown after blow as Naruto and Sasuke engaged in Taijutsu. Sasuke used the traditional academy taijutsu,but Naruto used a toned down version of the swirling storm, his mother's taijutsu.

(A/N: CONTINUATION IN NEXT CHAPTER, SORRY!)